Mar 18, 2013, 2:48 AM EDT
It’s good to Dirk Nowitzki throw down like that again. Well, I guess again. He’s never really been known for his dunks, but back in the day he did throw a few down. Here he runs the floor, gets the feed and shows he can finish.
Russell Westbrook? Nobody ever really questioned his ability to finish. For you kids reading this at home, when defending a fast break rule No. 1 is stop the guy with the ball. There are other rules, but if you don’t stop the guy with the ball things like what Westbrook did happen.
- LeBron James: “(The Bulls) are a team that’s much better than us right now just off chemistry” 33
- Has Kobe Bryant cost the Lakers Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony, Paul George and others? 69
- Five favorites to win NBA 2014-15 MVP 18
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: San Antonio Spurs 7
- NBA’s 44-minute game clocks in at under 2 hours, players barely notice (VIDEO) 3
- Nets coach Hollins on 44-minute game: ‘The change will be for the guys who don’t start’ 11
- Spurs’ Gregg Popovich fires back at Suns owner’s apology: ‘I’m just surprised he didn’t do it in a chicken suit’ 8
- Blake Griffin goes after Trevor Booker following flagrant foul, says he may retaliate in the future (VIDEO) 31