Mar 18, 2013, 2:48 AM EDT
It’s good to Dirk Nowitzki throw down like that again. Well, I guess again. He’s never really been known for his dunks, but back in the day he did throw a few down. Here he runs the floor, gets the feed and shows he can finish.
Russell Westbrook? Nobody ever really questioned his ability to finish. For you kids reading this at home, when defending a fast break rule No. 1 is stop the guy with the ball. There are other rules, but if you don’t stop the guy with the ball things like what Westbrook did happen.
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 22
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 30
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49