Mar 18, 2013, 2:48 AM EDT
It’s good to Dirk Nowitzki throw down like that again. Well, I guess again. He’s never really been known for his dunks, but back in the day he did throw a few down. Here he runs the floor, gets the feed and shows he can finish.
Russell Westbrook? Nobody ever really questioned his ability to finish. For you kids reading this at home, when defending a fast break rule No. 1 is stop the guy with the ball. There are other rules, but if you don’t stop the guy with the ball things like what Westbrook did happen.
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 18
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 9
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 14
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 16
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 13
- Report: Sixers, Nuggets or Celtics could become third team in Kevin Love trade to Cavaliers 48
- Five biggest surprises from Summer League 14
- Justin Bieber and Kevin Durant share brunch (photo) 23