Mar 18, 2013, 2:48 AM EDT
It’s good to Dirk Nowitzki throw down like that again. Well, I guess again. He’s never really been known for his dunks, but back in the day he did throw a few down. Here he runs the floor, gets the feed and shows he can finish.
Russell Westbrook? Nobody ever really questioned his ability to finish. For you kids reading this at home, when defending a fast break rule No. 1 is stop the guy with the ball. There are other rules, but if you don’t stop the guy with the ball things like what Westbrook did happen.
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 9
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 2
- Dwight Howard’s driver’s license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 12
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 10
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 50
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 31
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29