Mar 18, 2013, 2:48 AM EDT
It’s good to Dirk Nowitzki throw down like that again. Well, I guess again. He’s never really been known for his dunks, but back in the day he did throw a few down. Here he runs the floor, gets the feed and shows he can finish.
Russell Westbrook? Nobody ever really questioned his ability to finish. For you kids reading this at home, when defending a fast break rule No. 1 is stop the guy with the ball. There are other rules, but if you don’t stop the guy with the ball things like what Westbrook did happen.
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 0
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 0
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 8
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 4
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3
- Sounds like Pacers president Larry Bird, head coach Frank Vogel don’t want Roy Hibbert back next year 24
- PBT staff playoff predictions: Lots of Golden State love from us 1
- PBT Extra: Injuries make Grizzlies, Trail Blazers series hard to predict 4