Mar 18, 2013, 11:28 AM EDT
Monta Ellis is a gunner — he gets you a lot of points but takes a whole lot of shots to do it. But when he gets on a run when those shots are falling, watch out.
Ellis scored 25 fourth quarter points — 19 in the final six minutes — to lead the Milwaukee Bucks to a come-from-behind victory over the Magic on Sunday. It was a stunning performance where the Bucks put up 45 fourth-quarter points. It included him going 5-of-5 from three (where he is shooting 25.8 percent on the season), the last one of those being the dagger with 13 seconds left that put the Bucks up 113-109.
Enjoy the video. Then you can think about what it says about the Bucks that they needed a fourth-quarter comeback against the Magic. But for now, be awed by Ellis.
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 0
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 2
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 48
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10