Mar 18, 2013, 11:28 AM EDT
Monta Ellis is a gunner — he gets you a lot of points but takes a whole lot of shots to do it. But when he gets on a run when those shots are falling, watch out.
Ellis scored 25 fourth quarter points — 19 in the final six minutes — to lead the Milwaukee Bucks to a come-from-behind victory over the Magic on Sunday. It was a stunning performance where the Bucks put up 45 fourth-quarter points. It included him going 5-of-5 from three (where he is shooting 25.8 percent on the season), the last one of those being the dagger with 13 seconds left that put the Bucks up 113-109.
Enjoy the video. Then you can think about what it says about the Bucks that they needed a fourth-quarter comeback against the Magic. But for now, be awed by Ellis.
- Report: Kevin Durant considering Knicks, being recruited by Carmelo Anthony 46
- Markieff Morris: “My future will not be in Phoenix” 33
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 34
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 52
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 7
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18