Mar 18, 2013, 11:28 AM EDT
Monta Ellis is a gunner — he gets you a lot of points but takes a whole lot of shots to do it. But when he gets on a run when those shots are falling, watch out.
Ellis scored 25 fourth quarter points — 19 in the final six minutes — to lead the Milwaukee Bucks to a come-from-behind victory over the Magic on Sunday. It was a stunning performance where the Bucks put up 45 fourth-quarter points. It included him going 5-of-5 from three (where he is shooting 25.8 percent on the season), the last one of those being the dagger with 13 seconds left that put the Bucks up 113-109.
Enjoy the video. Then you can think about what it says about the Bucks that they needed a fourth-quarter comeback against the Magic. But for now, be awed by Ellis.
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 3
- Report: Lakers ‘actively discussing’ trade for Roy Hibbert with Pacers 22
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 78
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 42
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 47
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 57
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19