Mar 18, 2013, 9:31 PM EDT
When LeBron James is streaking down the lane on a break opportunity, and there’s only one defender back who finds himself on the wrong end of a three-on-one situation, the best thing to do is to just get out of the way.
Jason Terry had a momentary lapse in judgment, however, and was absolutely demolished by James, who stared down his victim a little too long after the play, and drew a technical foul for taunting from the officials.
Totally worth it.
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 4
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 27
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 23
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29
- PBT Extra: What players looked good at World Cup? 4
- Time for FIBA/NBA to adopt soccer model: Only one major tournament every four years 16
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Brooklyn Nets 3
- Five lessons learned from the FIBA World Cup 10