Mar 18, 2013, 9:31 PM EDT
When LeBron James is streaking down the lane on a break opportunity, and there’s only one defender back who finds himself on the wrong end of a three-on-one situation, the best thing to do is to just get out of the way.
Jason Terry had a momentary lapse in judgment, however, and was absolutely demolished by James, who stared down his victim a little too long after the play, and drew a technical foul for taunting from the officials.
Totally worth it.
- NBA players’ union head believes new labor deal can be reached without a work stoppage 2
- Kendrick Perkins says you’re blowing the LeBron James/Kevin Love thing way out of proportion 13
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 22
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 43
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 22
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 39
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 29