Mar 18, 2013, 9:31 PM EST
When LeBron James is streaking down the lane on a break opportunity, and there’s only one defender back who finds himself on the wrong end of a three-on-one situation, the best thing to do is to just get out of the way.
Jason Terry had a momentary lapse in judgment, however, and was absolutely demolished by James, who stared down his victim a little too long after the play, and drew a technical foul for taunting from the officials.
Totally worth it.
- PBT’s Top 10 NBA stories of 2014, No. 10: Anthony Davis’ breakout 10
- Rumor: Ray Allen leaning toward retirement, not return 8
- Josh Smith makes Rockets debut, throws down two-handed dunk (VIDEO) 15
- Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks: “The fans are dying, we’re dying” 20
- Rockets officially sign Josh Smith, who will play Friday night; waive Tarik Black 6
- Clippers win ‘nice, boring’ Christmas Day battle with Warriors 1
- Miami fans give LeBron warm welcome, Heat team not so much in upset win 25
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 8