Mar 18, 2013, 9:31 PM EDT
When LeBron James is streaking down the lane on a break opportunity, and there’s only one defender back who finds himself on the wrong end of a three-on-one situation, the best thing to do is to just get out of the way.
Jason Terry had a momentary lapse in judgment, however, and was absolutely demolished by James, who stared down his victim a little too long after the play, and drew a technical foul for taunting from the officials.
Totally worth it.
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 3
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 4
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 15
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 25
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 15
- PBT Extra: No DeMarre Carroll leaves Hawks in tough spot 3
- PBT Extra: J.R. makes case for hot hand theory, is loved in Cleveland 7