Mar 18, 2013, 9:31 PM EDT
When LeBron James is streaking down the lane on a break opportunity, and there’s only one defender back who finds himself on the wrong end of a three-on-one situation, the best thing to do is to just get out of the way.
Jason Terry had a momentary lapse in judgment, however, and was absolutely demolished by James, who stared down his victim a little too long after the play, and drew a technical foul for taunting from the officials.
Totally worth it.
- Lakers make it official — finally — and hire Byron Scott as head coach 7
- Derrick Rose: “I’ve become a smarter player, but I’m mad it took me seven years to learn it.” 21
- Shelly Sterling beats Donald Sterling in court, clears sale of Clippers to Steve Ballmer 54
- Report: Timberwolves have talked to Sixers about Thaddeus Young as Kevin Love replacement 25
- All eyes on Derrick Rose as USA Basketball mini-camp begins 22
- Klay Thompson doesn’t anticipate being traded, says he expects to play with Warriors next season 8
- PBT Power Rankings: After summer shakeups, Spurs still team to beat 47
- Report: ‘No chance’ Kevin Love stays with Timberwolves 65