Mar 18, 2013, 5:51 PM EDT
If you haven’t seen a Cleveland Cavaliers game lately (and we can’t really blame you in you haven’t tuned in) you’ve missed Luke Walton playing well. In his last 10 games he’s averaged 20 minutes, four points and 5.5 assists per game. Walton was always a gifted passer for a forward (which is why he worked so well in the triangle offense back in his Lakers days.
Now you’re seeing that passing skill again in Cleveland, and it’s been one of the few bright spots in an injury-plagued season for the Cavaliers.
Walton is going to be going with the Rip Hamilton look for a few weeks, reports the Plain Dealer.
Sounds like Walton will have this look for the rest of the season. Hopefully it doesn’t impact his passing too much, it’s one of the few reasons to tune into a Cavaliers game.
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Cleveland may want to cover Curry in the left corner 1
- It’s official: Scott Skiles hired as head coach of Orlando Magic 12
- PBT Podcast: Talking Thibodeau/Bulls divorce; future for Rockets, Hawks 0
- Warriors’ Klay Thompson officially diagnosed with concussion 14
- Klay Thompson should not have been cleared to return to Game 5 after concussion evaluation 14
- Dwight Howard suspended one game after foul switcheroo 18
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 12
- Report: Kevin Love going to “look around” this summer as free agent; Celtics, Lakers, Rockets possible 46