Mar 18, 2013, 5:51 PM EDT
If you haven’t seen a Cleveland Cavaliers game lately (and we can’t really blame you in you haven’t tuned in) you’ve missed Luke Walton playing well. In his last 10 games he’s averaged 20 minutes, four points and 5.5 assists per game. Walton was always a gifted passer for a forward (which is why he worked so well in the triangle offense back in his Lakers days.
Now you’re seeing that passing skill again in Cleveland, and it’s been one of the few bright spots in an injury-plagued season for the Cavaliers.
Walton is going to be going with the Rip Hamilton look for a few weeks, reports the Plain Dealer.
Sounds like Walton will have this look for the rest of the season. Hopefully it doesn’t impact his passing too much, it’s one of the few reasons to tune into a Cavaliers game.
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 13
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 8
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 3
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 50