Mar 18, 2013, 5:51 PM EST
If you haven’t seen a Cleveland Cavaliers game lately (and we can’t really blame you in you haven’t tuned in) you’ve missed Luke Walton playing well. In his last 10 games he’s averaged 20 minutes, four points and 5.5 assists per game. Walton was always a gifted passer for a forward (which is why he worked so well in the triangle offense back in his Lakers days.
Now you’re seeing that passing skill again in Cleveland, and it’s been one of the few bright spots in an injury-plagued season for the Cavaliers.
Walton is going to be going with the Rip Hamilton look for a few weeks, reports the Plain Dealer.
Sounds like Walton will have this look for the rest of the season. Hopefully it doesn’t impact his passing too much, it’s one of the few reasons to tune into a Cavaliers game.
- Report: Knicks offer Phil Jackson a front office position 15
- Is Carmelo Anthony’s smart play to opt in and play out contract with Knicks? 14
- LeBron says he has open door policy, would certainly speak to Paul George 28
- Report: Knicks met with Phil Jackson about coaching them 42
- Extra Pass: Golden State Warriors defending at historically high level 5