Mar 18, 2013, 5:51 PM EST
If you haven’t seen a Cleveland Cavaliers game lately (and we can’t really blame you in you haven’t tuned in) you’ve missed Luke Walton playing well. In his last 10 games he’s averaged 20 minutes, four points and 5.5 assists per game. Walton was always a gifted passer for a forward (which is why he worked so well in the triangle offense back in his Lakers days.
Now you’re seeing that passing skill again in Cleveland, and it’s been one of the few bright spots in an injury-plagued season for the Cavaliers.
Walton is going to be going with the Rip Hamilton look for a few weeks, reports the Plain Dealer.
Sounds like Walton will have this look for the rest of the season. Hopefully it doesn’t impact his passing too much, it’s one of the few reasons to tune into a Cavaliers game.
- Reports: Celtics agree to trade Rajon Rondo to Dallas Mavericks 11
- Andrew Bogut undergoes PRP therapy on knee, out indefinitely 7
- Report: Mavericks trading for Rajon Rondo could happen ‘sooner rather than later’ 10
- Carmelo Anthony introduces his latest signature shoe, the Jordan Melo M11 9
- Report: Rondo “open” to re-signing in Dallas, Houston if traded there 20
- PBT’s Wednesday Night NBA Winners/Losers: You will not question if Memphis is legit again 18
- Grizzlies top Spurs in triple overtime. Best game of the season. So far. 5
- Report: Mavericks and Celtics in ‘substantive discussion’ about Rajon Rondo trade 25