Mar 18, 2013, 4:03 PM EDT
Knicks fans, if you want some good news, Carmelo Anthony says his knee feels a lot better, the fluid is drained and he should be pain free when he starts playing again.
But that will not be Monday night in Utah.
Anthony is out, Frank Isola of the New York Daily News tweets.
The Knicks have some serious issues, ones that go deeper than just them not being healthy, and if they want out of the first round of the playoffs they need to get them fixed. But they can’s solve the defense and other stuff until they do get healthy.
- James Harden and Dwight Howard show Mavericks what they’re missing in Rockets’ Game 1 win 10
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 17
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 7
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 6
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 3
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 6
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3