Mar 18, 2013, 4:03 PM EDT
Knicks fans, if you want some good news, Carmelo Anthony says his knee feels a lot better, the fluid is drained and he should be pain free when he starts playing again.
But that will not be Monday night in Utah.
Anthony is out, Frank Isola of the New York Daily News tweets.
The Knicks have some serious issues, ones that go deeper than just them not being healthy, and if they want out of the first round of the playoffs they need to get them fixed. But they can’s solve the defense and other stuff until they do get healthy.
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 7
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 10
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 5
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 46
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 17
- Phil Jackson is optimistic about Knicks coming season, except the start 7
- Report: Lakers considering bringing back Metta World Peace 33