Mar 18, 2013, 4:03 PM EST
Knicks fans, if you want some good news, Carmelo Anthony says his knee feels a lot better, the fluid is drained and he should be pain free when he starts playing again.
But that will not be Monday night in Utah.
Anthony is out, Frank Isola of the New York Daily News tweets.
The Knicks have some serious issues, ones that go deeper than just them not being healthy, and if they want out of the first round of the playoffs they need to get them fixed. But they can’s solve the defense and other stuff until they do get healthy.
- Five things to watch as NBA takes over Christmas Day 13
- Cavaliers center Anderson Varejao tears Achilles, done for season 29
- Miami Heat fans were hurt when LeBron left, they may let him hear it. Somewhat. 21
- Nikola Vucevic and Tobias Harris coming into their own for Magic 6
- PBT Tuesday Night Winners/Losers: Sixers, Lakers show the last will be first (for a night) 13
- Anderson Varejao leaves Cavaliers game with foot injury not to return, MRI Wednesday 5
- Report: Rockets ‘very confident’ they’ll land Josh Smith 19
- Report: Sixers want Andrei Kirilenko to report to team, prepare to play 16