Mar 18, 2013, 4:03 PM EDT
Knicks fans, if you want some good news, Carmelo Anthony says his knee feels a lot better, the fluid is drained and he should be pain free when he starts playing again.
But that will not be Monday night in Utah.
Anthony is out, Frank Isola of the New York Daily News tweets.
The Knicks have some serious issues, ones that go deeper than just them not being healthy, and if they want out of the first round of the playoffs they need to get them fixed. But they can’s solve the defense and other stuff until they do get healthy.
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 1
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 13
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 23
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 15
- PBT Extra: No DeMarre Carroll leaves Hawks in tough spot 3
- PBT Extra: J.R. makes case for hot hand theory, is loved in Cleveland 7
- PBT Extra: Draft Lottery winners start with Lakers 24