Mar 18, 2013, 4:03 PM EDT
Knicks fans, if you want some good news, Carmelo Anthony says his knee feels a lot better, the fluid is drained and he should be pain free when he starts playing again.
But that will not be Monday night in Utah.
Anthony is out, Frank Isola of the New York Daily News tweets.
The Knicks have some serious issues, ones that go deeper than just them not being healthy, and if they want out of the first round of the playoffs they need to get them fixed. But they can’s solve the defense and other stuff until they do get healthy.
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 10
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 7
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 10
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 16
- Blake Griffin, Stephen Curry among latest big names headed to Team USA mini-camp 7
- Kyrie Irving off crutches, cleared by doctors to start working out 8
- Report: Becky Hammon gaining traction around the NBA as “serious” head-coaching candidate 42
- Gregg Popovich discusses three-point shot, changing roles for bigs in NBA 4