Mar 18, 2013, 10:54 PM EST
The Celtics came out against the streaking Heat on Monday night like it was a playoff game. The crowd certainly sounded like it was. Boston had guys like Jeff Green who stepped up big time.
And then there was this ridiculous chase-down block by Avery Bradley. He ran down Norris Cole and makes a great play, the kind the Celtics were going to need with Kevin Garnett out (and Rajon Rondo still out, obviously).
This has been one of the most fun games of the season, a real playoff feel. And it had a few great plays.
- Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks: “The fans are dying, we’re dying” 10
- Rockets officially sign Josh Smith, who will play Friday night; waive Tarik Black 6
- Clippers win ‘nice, boring’ Christmas Day battle with Warriors 1
- Miami fans give LeBron warm welcome, Heat team not so much in upset win 24
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 8
- LeBron James, Stephen Curry leading in early All-Star voting returns 30
- PBT Christmas Day preview: Late game between Clippers and Warriors will see league’s best rivalry renewed 1
- PBT Extra: Top 5 NBA stories of 2014 0