Mar 18, 2013, 10:54 PM EDT
The Celtics came out against the streaking Heat on Monday night like it was a playoff game. The crowd certainly sounded like it was. Boston had guys like Jeff Green who stepped up big time.
And then there was this ridiculous chase-down block by Avery Bradley. He ran down Norris Cole and makes a great play, the kind the Celtics were going to need with Kevin Garnett out (and Rajon Rondo still out, obviously).
This has been one of the most fun games of the season, a real playoff feel. And it had a few great plays.
- Report: Rajon Rondo wants to start season with Celtics, see how things unfold 8
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 13
- Team USA trails at the half, then pulls away for 98-77 win over Turkey at FIBA World Cup 19
- Report: Nike nearing deal to keep Kevin Durant for next 10 years 20
- Report: Rajon Rondo has told Celtics ‘he wants out’ 68
- World Cup Day 1 roundup: Brazil with big win, Andray Blatche puts on a show 5
- USA cruises past Finland in World Cup opener, 114-55 18
- James Harden on Kobe Bryant return: “He’s 20-year-old Kobe” 34