Mar 18, 2013, 10:54 PM EDT
The Celtics came out against the streaking Heat on Monday night like it was a playoff game. The crowd certainly sounded like it was. Boston had guys like Jeff Green who stepped up big time.
And then there was this ridiculous chase-down block by Avery Bradley. He ran down Norris Cole and makes a great play, the kind the Celtics were going to need with Kevin Garnett out (and Rajon Rondo still out, obviously).
This has been one of the most fun games of the season, a real playoff feel. And it had a few great plays.
- PBT Extra: Five best free agent signings in the first days of free agency 7
- Dwyane Wade agrees to one-year, $20 million deal to stay with Heat 51
- PBT Podcast: Talking best signings of free agency so far 0
- Report: Pacers agree to four-year, $44 million contract with Monta Ellis 22
- Report: Greg Monroe signing a maximum contract with Bucks 56
- Lakers, Knicks struggle on hectic first day of free agency 64
- Trail Blazers assistant coach: ‘We didn’t publicize it, but we lost LaMarcus Aldridge’ 9
- Who is left on the board after wild first day of NBA free agency? 31