Mar 18, 2013, 10:54 PM EDT
The Celtics came out against the streaking Heat on Monday night like it was a playoff game. The crowd certainly sounded like it was. Boston had guys like Jeff Green who stepped up big time.
And then there was this ridiculous chase-down block by Avery Bradley. He ran down Norris Cole and makes a great play, the kind the Celtics were going to need with Kevin Garnett out (and Rajon Rondo still out, obviously).
This has been one of the most fun games of the season, a real playoff feel. And it had a few great plays.
- PBT Extra preview: Lakers, Celtics big name teams headed to lottery 7
- Could lottery reform be bad for small market teams? Sam Presti argues yes. 11
- LeBron James and his difficult-to-assess super teams 21
- Kevin Durant on return: “I’m not going to rush it all” 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Dallas Mavericks 6
- LeBron James: “(The Bulls) are a team that’s much better than us right now just off chemistry” 36
- Has Kobe Bryant cost the Lakers Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony, Paul George and others? 88
- Five favorites to win NBA 2014-15 MVP 22