Mar 18, 2013, 10:54 PM EDT
The Celtics came out against the streaking Heat on Monday night like it was a playoff game. The crowd certainly sounded like it was. Boston had guys like Jeff Green who stepped up big time.
And then there was this ridiculous chase-down block by Avery Bradley. He ran down Norris Cole and makes a great play, the kind the Celtics were going to need with Kevin Garnett out (and Rajon Rondo still out, obviously).
This has been one of the most fun games of the season, a real playoff feel. And it had a few great plays.
- LeBron scores 36, Cavaliers bounce back to get overtime win over Bulls 4
- Ricky Rubio agrees to 4-year, $55 million contract extension with Timberwolves 6
- Report: Warriors agree to four-year, $70 million extension with Klay Thompson 13
- Can Thunder, without Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook, overcome their first identity crisis? 13
- Jazz guard Alec Burks signs contract extension worth $42 million-$45 million 11
- Thursday night NBA Winners/Losers: The injury gods show Thunder no mercy 12
- No Durant, Westbrook goes down, Thunder still make it interesting but fall to Clippers 2
- Thunder’s Russell Westbrook fractures hand, likely out 4-6 weeks 10