Mar 17, 2013, 12:30 PM EDT
This is the type of play that has defined Manu Ginobili throughout his career, so it shouldn’t be a surprise that he’s still making them while playing in his 11th NBA season.
As Ginobili lines up his defender and begins his dribble-drive, he slips and falls, but not all the way to the floor, and manages to maintain possession at the same time.
Ginobili thinks fast, picks up the ball, and pivots forward to get past the defender and drop in a finger roll from about 10 feet out.
- Sunday NBA grades: Nene, Aldridge lead day where big men shine 0
- LaMarcus Aldridge’s Trail Blazers claw back for Game 1 win over Houston Rockets 3
- Bulls have no answer for Nene as Wizards take Game 1 12
- Charlotte is scrappy but Heat have too much in comfortable 99-88 win 18
- Spurs use huge 4th quarter run to come back and win Game 1 vs. Mavericks 8