Mar 17, 2013, 12:30 PM EDT
This is the type of play that has defined Manu Ginobili throughout his career, so it shouldn’t be a surprise that he’s still making them while playing in his 11th NBA season.
As Ginobili lines up his defender and begins his dribble-drive, he slips and falls, but not all the way to the floor, and manages to maintain possession at the same time.
Ginobili thinks fast, picks up the ball, and pivots forward to get past the defender and drop in a finger roll from about 10 feet out.
- Report: Knicks, Phil Jackson have deal in principle for him to oversee basketball operations 0
- Kevin Durant scores 42, Thunder win a chippy one over Rockets 5
- Report: Lakers to officially declare Kobe Bryant out for the season 13
- Suns’ P.J. Tucker suspended one game for blow to head of Blake Griffin 9
- Vogel: Andrew Bynum to play for Indiana Pacers Tuesday night 14