Mar 17, 2013, 12:30 PM EST
This is the type of play that has defined Manu Ginobili throughout his career, so it shouldn’t be a surprise that he’s still making them while playing in his 11th NBA season.
As Ginobili lines up his defender and begins his dribble-drive, he slips and falls, but not all the way to the floor, and manages to maintain possession at the same time.
Ginobili thinks fast, picks up the ball, and pivots forward to get past the defender and drop in a finger roll from about 10 feet out.
- Sources: Kings prefer George Karl, not serious about hiring Mark Jackson 2
- Nuggets Danilo Gallinari has meniscus tear in right knee, out three weeks after surgery 5
- Rajon Rondo was very Rondoesque in debut with Mavericks (VIDEO) 18
- Report: Kings discussing trade for Deron Williams with Nets 12
- Report: Multiple teams contacting Suns trying to trade for Goran Dragic 10
- Clippers rip officials after being called for seven technical fouls in loss to Nuggets 18
- Jeremy Lin after Kobe misses at the buzzer: ‘I like game-winners too’ 60
- Damian Lillard drops career high 43, leads Blazers to 3OT win over Spurs (VIDEO) 8