Mar 17, 2013, 12:30 PM EDT
This is the type of play that has defined Manu Ginobili throughout his career, so it shouldn’t be a surprise that he’s still making them while playing in his 11th NBA season.
As Ginobili lines up his defender and begins his dribble-drive, he slips and falls, but not all the way to the floor, and manages to maintain possession at the same time.
Ginobili thinks fast, picks up the ball, and pivots forward to get past the defender and drop in a finger roll from about 10 feet out.
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 12
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 20
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 17
- Blake Griffin, Stephen Curry among latest big names headed to Team USA mini-camp 8
- Kyrie Irving off crutches, cleared by doctors to start working out 8