Mar 17, 2013, 12:30 PM EDT
This is the type of play that has defined Manu Ginobili throughout his career, so it shouldn’t be a surprise that he’s still making them while playing in his 11th NBA season.
As Ginobili lines up his defender and begins his dribble-drive, he slips and falls, but not all the way to the floor, and manages to maintain possession at the same time.
Ginobili thinks fast, picks up the ball, and pivots forward to get past the defender and drop in a finger roll from about 10 feet out.
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 13
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 8
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 3
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 50