Mar 16, 2013, 12:30 PM EST
What’s striking about the play, however, is how little space James seems to have to pull this one off — first as he’s toeing the baseline, then when going up on the other side of the rim. Henson appeared to be at least close enough to bother James, but as we’ve seen countless times over the years, LeBron sees only the rim, and attacks it accordingly.
- LeBron says he has open door policy, would certainly speak to Paul George 16
- Report: Knicks met with Phil Jackson about coaching them 30
- Extra Pass: Golden State Warriors defending at historically high level 5
- Thursday night NBA grades: Gerald Green just couldn’t seem to miss 7
- After rough shooting night LeBron says he’s “not a big fan” of sleeved jerseys 41