Mar 16, 2013, 6:30 PM EDT
It’s always fun when one team gets an unlikely shot attempt to go down to beat the buzzer, but it’s not often when both teams do it to end a period in the same game.
Initially, you might say that the Suns going the length of the floor with a pass that Morris could guide toward the basket with just 0.5 seconds on the game clock is the more impressive of the two shots.
But Petro is now playing in his eighth season, and the three-pointer he made was only the second of his career — one which includes appearances in 464 NBA contests.
- Kevin Durant says he’d ‘love to’ stay with Thunder his entire career, wants his jersey retired in OKC 12
- Anthony Davis says James Harden should be MVP 20
- Stop judging J.J. Redick by his Duke days if you haven’t already 7
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 12
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 5
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 7