Mar 16, 2013, 6:30 PM EST
It’s always fun when one team gets an unlikely shot attempt to go down to beat the buzzer, but it’s not often when both teams do it to end a period in the same game.
Initially, you might say that the Suns going the length of the floor with a pass that Morris could guide toward the basket with just 0.5 seconds on the game clock is the more impressive of the two shots.
But Petro is now playing in his eighth season, and the three-pointer he made was only the second of his career — one which includes appearances in 464 NBA contests.
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 5
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 14
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 16
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 8
- Shane Battier: ‘I think a 60-game season would be perfect’ 18
- Kyrie Irving has strained left shoulder, out Friday vs. Pacers 0
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 21
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 17