Mar 16, 2013, 6:30 PM EDT
It’s always fun when one team gets an unlikely shot attempt to go down to beat the buzzer, but it’s not often when both teams do it to end a period in the same game.
Initially, you might say that the Suns going the length of the floor with a pass that Morris could guide toward the basket with just 0.5 seconds on the game clock is the more impressive of the two shots.
But Petro is now playing in his eighth season, and the three-pointer he made was only the second of his career — one which includes appearances in 464 NBA contests.
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 1
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 54
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 18
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 33
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 7
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 8
- Reports: Bulls getting closer to firing Tom Thibodeau 30
- PBT Extra: Despite ending, Hawks had season worth celebrating 3