Mar 16, 2013, 6:30 PM EDT
It’s always fun when one team gets an unlikely shot attempt to go down to beat the buzzer, but it’s not often when both teams do it to end a period in the same game.
Initially, you might say that the Suns going the length of the floor with a pass that Morris could guide toward the basket with just 0.5 seconds on the game clock is the more impressive of the two shots.
But Petro is now playing in his eighth season, and the three-pointer he made was only the second of his career — one which includes appearances in 464 NBA contests.
- Report: LeBron ‘will look at’ Knicks in free agency now that Phil Jackson is in place 0
- Nets announce signing of Jason Collins for remainder of the season 3
- Phil Jackson to Knicks could work. It probably won’t, but it could. 21
- Pau Gasol says Kobe was right to rip Lakers front office 39
- It’s confirmed: Phil Jackson returns to Knicks to head up front office, revive franchise 33