Mar 16, 2013, 6:30 PM EDT
It’s always fun when one team gets an unlikely shot attempt to go down to beat the buzzer, but it’s not often when both teams do it to end a period in the same game.
Initially, you might say that the Suns going the length of the floor with a pass that Morris could guide toward the basket with just 0.5 seconds on the game clock is the more impressive of the two shots.
But Petro is now playing in his eighth season, and the three-pointer he made was only the second of his career — one which includes appearances in 464 NBA contests.
- Derrick Rose knows injury questions will keep coming. And coming. And coming. 2
- FIBA World Cup preview: USA, Spain, then who else can medal? 0
- Official ‘Clipper’s Number 1 Fan’ on herself and Donald Sterling: ‘I’ll always feel it’s our team’ 9
- Cavaliers GM admits concerns about rim protection on defense 15
- Coach K had DeMarcus Cousins as USA’s backup big long before final cuts 6
- World Cup preview: No Durant, no problem USA still one of two teams with legit shot to win gold 6
- Cavaliers sold Kyrie Irving on contract extension with LeBron James-Kevin Love plan 34
- Kevin Love says Timberwolves owner should focus on his own team following trade to Cavaliers 35