Mar 16, 2013, 6:30 PM EDT
It’s always fun when one team gets an unlikely shot attempt to go down to beat the buzzer, but it’s not often when both teams do it to end a period in the same game.
Initially, you might say that the Suns going the length of the floor with a pass that Morris could guide toward the basket with just 0.5 seconds on the game clock is the more impressive of the two shots.
But Petro is now playing in his eighth season, and the three-pointer he made was only the second of his career — one which includes appearances in 464 NBA contests.
- George Hill not yet cleared to play for Pacers in Game 6 vs. Knicks, remains a game-time decision 0
- Report: Bobcats changing name back to Hornets 8
- Dwyane Wade grants wish, shows up at girl’s senior prom 7
- Kobe Bryant responds to Michael Jordan comparison from Phil Jackson 36
- Report: Vinny Del Negro to meet with Clippers’ owner Donald Sterling this weekend 3
- Play Video: Grizzlies ready for 'running' Spurs
- Play Video: Durant won't 'compromise himself' like other stars
- Play Video: Knicks avoid elimination
- Play Video: Heat finish off Bulls, James 'has no energy left'
- Play Video: Health woes make Heat vulnerable
- Play Video: Good news for Sacramento, Kings stay