Mar 16, 2013, 6:30 PM EDT
It’s always fun when one team gets an unlikely shot attempt to go down to beat the buzzer, but it’s not often when both teams do it to end a period in the same game.
Initially, you might say that the Suns going the length of the floor with a pass that Morris could guide toward the basket with just 0.5 seconds on the game clock is the more impressive of the two shots.
But Petro is now playing in his eighth season, and the three-pointer he made was only the second of his career — one which includes appearances in 464 NBA contests.
- James Harden and Dwight Howard show Mavericks what they’re missing in Rockets’ Game 1 win 0
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 8
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 4
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 5
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 2
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 5
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3