Mar 15, 2013, 8:00 AM EDT
Tim Duncan is having a resurgent year — 16.6 points and 9.6 rebounds a game with a PER of 23.9. More importantly, he is anchoring a defense that is back to being top three in the NBA, which is why the Spurs are more of a contender now than they have been the past couple seasons.
The Mavericks knew all that going in but couldn’t stop him as he dropped 28 points and 19 rebounds on them. It was a throwback game in a throwback season for Duncan, and above you can see some of the key highlights.
- Report: Dante Exum diagnosed with torn ACL 7
- Kobe Bryant, can this Laker team make the playoffs? “Of course it can. Absolutely.” 23
- Report: Knicks reach deal with backup center Kevin Seraphin 7
- Raptors officially unveil new uniforms, yes there is a Drake-inspired one 24
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 12
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 23
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 16
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9