Mar 15, 2013, 10:10 AM EDT
Zaza Pachulia has missed six straight games due to a sore right Achilles. Which isn’t good.
But what is a bigger concern is that he just went and saw his third doctor about it, reports the Atlanta Journal Constitution. As a general rule, when you have to see three doctors about something it’s not a good sign.
Pachulia sought a third medical opinion on the issue Wednesday regarding what the team has deemed a serious concern. The center has missed 12 of the past 23 games with the injury.
While the Hawks have the Josh Smith, Al Horford combo up front the talent drops off a cliff after those two. Pachulia gave Atlanta 5.9 points, 6.5 rebounds and 21 solid minutes a night behind those stars.
- Report: NBA considering week-long break for All-Star Game next year 0
- Report: Knicks made (ridiculous) offer to trade for Kevin Love 31
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 24
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 41
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 31
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 16
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 58
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 61