Mar 14, 2013, 10:57 AM EST
Best. Ejection. Reaction. Ever.
Milwaukee’s Larry Sanders already had one technical when in the fourth quarter he argued a charging call and picked up a second technical — which means an automatic ejection. Sanders has been ejected four times this season (that’s a DeMarcus Cousins pace) so he has some experience.
Most players throw a fit and try to argue their case after the fact (that never works), while a few knew what they did and just kind of accept the punishment and walk on to the locker room.
But Sanders gives all three officials a thumbs up. Good job, good effort. I think using his thumb was smart, if he used the finger he wanted to it would have been a fine.
That was perfect and is my new favorite ejection response. I hope Sanders gets tossed again soon so we can see if he will repeat the move.
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Santa brings Warriors top spot, lump of coal for Knicks 6
- Clippers, Mavericks, Rockets and Kings reportedly interested in signing Josh Smith 12
- Pistons release Josh Smith. WHAT? 52
- Lakers may give Kobe Bryant some nights off to rest. If he wants them. 27
- PBT’s Sunday Night Winners/Losers: Anthony Davis is playing like an MVP 13
- Sources: Kings prefer George Karl, not serious about hiring Mark Jackson 8
- Nuggets Danilo Gallinari has meniscus tear in right knee, out three weeks after surgery 7
- Rajon Rondo was very Rondoesque in debut with Mavericks (VIDEO) 20