Mar 14, 2013, 10:57 AM EDT
Best. Ejection. Reaction. Ever.
Milwaukee’s Larry Sanders already had one technical when in the fourth quarter he argued a charging call and picked up a second technical — which means an automatic ejection. Sanders has been ejected four times this season (that’s a DeMarcus Cousins pace) so he has some experience.
Most players throw a fit and try to argue their case after the fact (that never works), while a few knew what they did and just kind of accept the punishment and walk on to the locker room.
But Sanders gives all three officials a thumbs up. Good job, good effort. I think using his thumb was smart, if he used the finger he wanted to it would have been a fine.
That was perfect and is my new favorite ejection response. I hope Sanders gets tossed again soon so we can see if he will repeat the move.
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 1
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 1
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 14
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7
- PBT Extra: No Rajon Rondo, no Chandler Parsons, Dallas is in trouble vs. Houston 6
- Stephen Curry drops 40, leads 20-point comeback as Warriors beat Pelicans in OT, take 3-0 series lead 10
- Stephen Curry hits ridiculous corner three to force OT (VIDEO) 18
- Bulls pull away in double-overtime to take 3-0 lead over Bucks 10