Mar 14, 2013, 10:57 AM EST
Best. Ejection. Reaction. Ever.
Milwaukee’s Larry Sanders already had one technical when in the fourth quarter he argued a charging call and picked up a second technical — which means an automatic ejection. Sanders has been ejected four times this season (that’s a DeMarcus Cousins pace) so he has some experience.
Most players throw a fit and try to argue their case after the fact (that never works), while a few knew what they did and just kind of accept the punishment and walk on to the locker room.
But Sanders gives all three officials a thumbs up. Good job, good effort. I think using his thumb was smart, if he used the finger he wanted to it would have been a fine.
That was perfect and is my new favorite ejection response. I hope Sanders gets tossed again soon so we can see if he will repeat the move.
- It’s official: Zach LaVine, Greek Freak Antetokounmpo headline All-Star Dunk Contest 9
- Report: Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson to participate in All-Star weekend’s Three-Point Contest 8
- Three Things We Learned from NBA Monday: Is it time to mention Anthony Davis with LeBron and Durant? 33
- PBT Extra: Who should be the All-Star Game reserves? 16
- Report: Kobe Bryant “definitively coming back to play next season” 30
- Kemba Walker to have knee surgery; Hornets looking at trades for depth while he is out 6
- Kobe Bryant to have surgery on shoulder, is done for season 10
- PBT’s Weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks continue to fly high 5