Mar 14, 2013, 10:57 AM EDT
Best. Ejection. Reaction. Ever.
Milwaukee’s Larry Sanders already had one technical when in the fourth quarter he argued a charging call and picked up a second technical — which means an automatic ejection. Sanders has been ejected four times this season (that’s a DeMarcus Cousins pace) so he has some experience.
Most players throw a fit and try to argue their case after the fact (that never works), while a few knew what they did and just kind of accept the punishment and walk on to the locker room.
But Sanders gives all three officials a thumbs up. Good job, good effort. I think using his thumb was smart, if he used the finger he wanted to it would have been a fine.
That was perfect and is my new favorite ejection response. I hope Sanders gets tossed again soon so we can see if he will repeat the move.
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 0
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 26
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 22
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 85
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Kevin Love seems to be fitting in just fine suddenly 4
- It’s official: Dwight Howard will return to Rockets’ lineup Wednesday 2
- Dwyane Wade on MVP race: “I would say James Harden” 26