Mar 14, 2013, 8:00 AM EDT
This was a key play for Philadelphia on Monday — it tied the Sixers and the Heat with less than 90 seconds in the game. (The rest of the game didn’t go the Sixers way.)
It all starts because Holiday is aggressive coming off the pick, while Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh do about the worst defensive trap imaginable. Holiday splits the and is off to the race on a straight-line path — there is nobody between him and the rim.
It’s LeBron James‘ job to rotate into position and stop this, but he is late with the recognition and by the time he makes his move all that can happen is he gets dunked on. Which Holiday is happy to do. It’s not a classic dunked-on, but it’s not bad.
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 2
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 5
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 8
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7
- PBT Extra: No Rajon Rondo, no Chandler Parsons, Dallas is in trouble vs. Houston 6