Mar 13, 2013, 2:37 PM EDT
DeAndre Jordan’s dunk over Brandon Knight was an instant YouTube sensation (that post is the most viewed on this site in the past week) and spawned a rash of memes (the Brandon Knight R.I.P. being the biggest if most misplaced).
But maybe the best part of the video (after the dunk itself) was Jordan’s face at the end — the “what did I just do” face.
Which you can now own in a T-shirt thanks to Under Armour (thanks to Dan Devine at Yahoo’s Ball Don’t Lie for finding that). You can impress your friends with this for just $27.99 (plus of course shipping and tax). Really, you don’t want to buy just one, buy some for your friends, too.
- Five top candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year 17
- NBA GMs surveyed predict LeBron will win MVP, Spurs will repeat as champions 27
- Owners vote down NBA Draft lottery reform, system to stay same for this season 42
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Houston Rockets 23
- Kobe Bryant responds to ESPN article with basically a shrug (VIDEO) 19
- Paul George refutes report he didn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘Media reaching again’ 22
- PBT Extra preview: Lakers, Celtics big name teams headed to lottery 12
- Could lottery reform be bad for small market teams? Sam Presti argues yes. 23