Mar 13, 2013, 2:37 PM EDT
DeAndre Jordan’s dunk over Brandon Knight was an instant YouTube sensation (that post is the most viewed on this site in the past week) and spawned a rash of memes (the Brandon Knight R.I.P. being the biggest if most misplaced).
But maybe the best part of the video (after the dunk itself) was Jordan’s face at the end — the “what did I just do” face.
Which you can now own in a T-shirt thanks to Under Armour (thanks to Dan Devine at Yahoo’s Ball Don’t Lie for finding that). You can impress your friends with this for just $27.99 (plus of course shipping and tax). Really, you don’t want to buy just one, buy some for your friends, too.
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 0
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 6
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 3
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3
- Sounds like Pacers president Larry Bird, head coach Frank Vogel don’t want Roy Hibbert back next year 21
- PBT staff playoff predictions: Lots of Golden State love from us 1
- PBT Extra: Injuries make Grizzlies, Trail Blazers series hard to predict 3
- PBT Extra: Will Spurs depth, versatility prove too much for Clippers? 10