Mar 13, 2013, 2:37 PM EST
DeAndre Jordan’s dunk over Brandon Knight was an instant YouTube sensation (that post is the most viewed on this site in the past week) and spawned a rash of memes (the Brandon Knight R.I.P. being the biggest if most misplaced).
But maybe the best part of the video (after the dunk itself) was Jordan’s face at the end — the “what did I just do” face.
Which you can now own in a T-shirt thanks to Under Armour (thanks to Dan Devine at Yahoo’s Ball Don’t Lie for finding that). You can impress your friends with this for just $27.99 (plus of course shipping and tax). Really, you don’t want to buy just one, buy some for your friends, too.
- Sources: Kings prefer George Karl, not serious about hiring Mark Jackson 8
- Nuggets Danilo Gallinari has meniscus tear in right knee, out three weeks after surgery 5
- Rajon Rondo was very Rondoesque in debut with Mavericks (VIDEO) 19
- Report: Kings discussing trade for Deron Williams with Nets 12
- Report: Multiple teams contacting Suns trying to trade for Goran Dragic 10
- Clippers rip officials after being called for seven technical fouls in loss to Nuggets 18
- Jeremy Lin after Kobe misses at the buzzer: ‘I like game-winners too’ 60
- Damian Lillard drops career high 43, leads Blazers to 3OT win over Spurs (VIDEO) 8