Mar 13, 2013, 2:37 PM EDT
DeAndre Jordan’s dunk over Brandon Knight was an instant YouTube sensation (that post is the most viewed on this site in the past week) and spawned a rash of memes (the Brandon Knight R.I.P. being the biggest if most misplaced).
But maybe the best part of the video (after the dunk itself) was Jordan’s face at the end — the “what did I just do” face.
Which you can now own in a T-shirt thanks to Under Armour (thanks to Dan Devine at Yahoo’s Ball Don’t Lie for finding that). You can impress your friends with this for just $27.99 (plus of course shipping and tax). Really, you don’t want to buy just one, buy some for your friends, too.
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 12
- Report: Lakers ‘actively discussing’ trade for Roy Hibbert with Pacers 38
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 42
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 48
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 58
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19