You can get DeAndre Jordan’s dunk face on a T-shirt

Mar 13, 2013, 2:37 PM EDT

DeAndre Jordan’s dunk over Brandon Knight was an instant YouTube sensation (that post is the most viewed on this site in the past week) and spawned a rash of memes (the Brandon Knight R.I.P. being the biggest if most misplaced).

But maybe the best part of the video (after the dunk itself) was Jordan’s face at the end — the “what did I just do” face.

Which you can now own in a T-shirt thanks to Under Armour (thanks to Dan Devine at Yahoo’s Ball Don’t Lie for finding that). You can impress your friends with this for just $27.99 (plus of course shipping and tax). Really, you don’t want to buy just one, buy some for your friends, too.

source:

1. dirtydavis - Mar 13, 2013 at 2:49 PM

Lame!!!

2. rob0527 - Mar 13, 2013 at 3:37 PM

Shipping is free as long as you spend $49, so pick out another shirt.

3. 13arod - Mar 13, 2013 at 4:17 PM

They should make a blake griffrieen show me your dunk face t-shirt

4. kb2408 - Mar 13, 2013 at 4:49 PM

I won’t buy one but it is kinda sweet. And funny too.
    Btw, I’ve NEVER seen Griffin spelled quite like that! ^^

5. captainwisdom8888 - Mar 13, 2013 at 6:02 PM

That dunk was downright vicious to the utmost degree. I’ve never seen a player so remorseful for having dunked on someone’s head. That “dunk face” he made was more of a message like: “Mannn that was ugly…I feel bad for that kid…I feel bad for his mom….Is he still alive?

6. dirtydavis - Mar 13, 2013 at 7:05 PM

Bynum Dunk face is way better

7. decimusprime - Mar 13, 2013 at 10:15 PM

“I just dunked so hard on that guy his momma gonna have “hoop dreams” for a month”

~ D. Jordan

8. starvingardens - Mar 14, 2013 at 5:54 PM

Good way for UA to make some extra money. It is a funny shirt.

I don’t believe though that the dunk was better than Barnes vs. Pekovic. Don’t get me wrong… it was a very nasty dunk, but this one was a Center on a small Point Guard where as Barnes’ was a Small Forward on a Center.

What players stood out at World Cup?
Top 10 NBA Player Searches