Mar 13, 2013, 12:32 PM EDT
Ricky Rubio is getting healthy, trusting his knee and starting to look like his old self again.
Actually, not starting to, is looking like his old self. Just ask the Spurs. Sure, it was a Spurs team without Tony Parker, Tim Duncan and Kawhi Leonard, but how many teams have the Spurs subs made look bad? Rubio stepped up and looked good.
Can’t wait to see Minnesota next season with a healthy Rubio and Kevin Love all season.
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 17
- Report: Lakers, Pacers reach deal to trade Roy Hibbert to LA 55
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 43
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 48
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 58
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19