Mar 13, 2013, 12:32 PM EDT
Ricky Rubio is getting healthy, trusting his knee and starting to look like his old self again.
Actually, not starting to, is looking like his old self. Just ask the Spurs. Sure, it was a Spurs team without Tony Parker, Tim Duncan and Kawhi Leonard, but how many teams have the Spurs subs made look bad? Rubio stepped up and looked good.
Can’t wait to see Minnesota next season with a healthy Rubio and Kevin Love all season.
- Lakers make it official — finally — and hire Byron Scott as head coach 7
- Derrick Rose: “I’ve become a smarter player, but I’m mad it took me seven years to learn it.” 21
- Shelly Sterling beats Donald Sterling in court, clears sale of Clippers to Steve Ballmer 54
- Report: Timberwolves have talked to Sixers about Thaddeus Young as Kevin Love replacement 25
- All eyes on Derrick Rose as USA Basketball mini-camp begins 22
- Klay Thompson doesn’t anticipate being traded, says he expects to play with Warriors next season 8
- PBT Power Rankings: After summer shakeups, Spurs still team to beat 47
- Report: ‘No chance’ Kevin Love stays with Timberwolves 65