Mar 13, 2013, 12:32 PM EDT
Ricky Rubio is getting healthy, trusting his knee and starting to look like his old self again.
Actually, not starting to, is looking like his old self. Just ask the Spurs. Sure, it was a Spurs team without Tony Parker, Tim Duncan and Kawhi Leonard, but how many teams have the Spurs subs made look bad? Rubio stepped up and looked good.
Can’t wait to see Minnesota next season with a healthy Rubio and Kevin Love all season.
- LeBron scores 36, Cavaliers bounce back to get overtime win over Bulls 14
- Ricky Rubio agrees to 4-year, $55 million contract extension with Timberwolves 12
- Report: Warriors agree to four-year, $70 million extension with Klay Thompson 14
- Can Thunder, without Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook, overcome their first identity crisis? 13
- Jazz guard Alec Burks signs contract extension worth $42 million-$45 million 13
- Thursday night NBA Winners/Losers: The injury gods show Thunder no mercy 12
- No Durant, Westbrook goes down, Thunder still make it interesting but fall to Clippers 2
- Thunder’s Russell Westbrook fractures hand, likely out 4-6 weeks 10