Mar 13, 2013, 12:32 PM EST
Ricky Rubio is getting healthy, trusting his knee and starting to look like his old self again.
Actually, not starting to, is looking like his old self. Just ask the Spurs. Sure, it was a Spurs team without Tony Parker, Tim Duncan and Kawhi Leonard, but how many teams have the Spurs subs made look bad? Rubio stepped up and looked good.
Can’t wait to see Minnesota next season with a healthy Rubio and Kevin Love all season.
- NBA denies Kings’ protest 2
- Russell Westbrook returns to court tonight for Thunder vs. Knicks 7
- Kobe Bryant says Gary Payton, Kevin Garnett among best trash talkers he’s faced 9
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 8
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 8
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 9