Mar 13, 2013, 12:32 PM EDT
Ricky Rubio is getting healthy, trusting his knee and starting to look like his old self again.
Actually, not starting to, is looking like his old self. Just ask the Spurs. Sure, it was a Spurs team without Tony Parker, Tim Duncan and Kawhi Leonard, but how many teams have the Spurs subs made look bad? Rubio stepped up and looked good.
Can’t wait to see Minnesota next season with a healthy Rubio and Kevin Love all season.
- Five top candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year 17
- NBA GMs surveyed predict LeBron will win MVP, Spurs will repeat as champions 27
- Owners vote down NBA Draft lottery reform, system to stay same for this season 42
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Houston Rockets 23
- Kobe Bryant responds to ESPN article with basically a shrug (VIDEO) 19
- Paul George refutes report he didn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘Media reaching again’ 22
- PBT Extra preview: Lakers, Celtics big name teams headed to lottery 12
- Could lottery reform be bad for small market teams? Sam Presti argues yes. 23