Mar 13, 2013, 11:30 AM EDT
The Bobcats need to add some depth at the point guard spot so they are turning to a veteran for the stretch run.
The Bobcats are about to bring in Jannero Pargo, reports the Charlotte Observer.
The Bobcats are expected to sign Pargo to a 10-day contract, after the team lost reserve point guard Ramon Sessions for up to a month with a sprained left knee.
Pargo has spent part of this season with the Wizards and Hawks and was with five NBA teams in previous seasons. He’s a journeyman.
Kemba Walker is the guy still getting majority of the burn at the point as the Bobcats remain a team trying to grow their young players in a trial by fire sense. But Sessions had provided them stability behind Walker. Now that’s Pargo’s role so shooting guard Reggie Williams doesn’t have to do it.
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 2
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 15
- PBT Extra: No DeMarre Carroll leaves Hawks in tough spot 3
- PBT Extra: J.R. makes case for hot hand theory, is loved in Cleveland 7
- PBT Extra: Draft Lottery winers start with Lakers 22
- Stephen Curry, LeBron James unanimous choices, lead All-NBA First Team 24
- Rockets vs. Warriors Game 2: Five things to watch 8
- Hawks face uphill climb after DeMarre Carroll injury 10