Mar 12, 2013, 10:47 AM EDT
Hey Russell Westbrook, you realize you’re pretty much never going to get that call, right?
He tried. Westbrook was coming up the court with just under 2:30 left in the second quarter and Gary Neal steps up to apply some early pressure. And Westbrook — who was in a gunner mode for long stretches of this game — thought he could get the foul call and so he took an ill-advised halfcourt shot. Again, you are just never going to get that call.
Westbrook shot 11-of-27 for 25 points on the night.
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 2
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 15
- PBT Extra: No DeMarre Carroll leaves Hawks in tough spot 3
- PBT Extra: J.R. makes case for hot hand theory, is loved in Cleveland 7
- PBT Extra: Draft Lottery winers start with Lakers 22
- Stephen Curry, LeBron James unanimous choices, lead All-NBA First Team 24
- Rockets vs. Warriors Game 2: Five things to watch 8
- Hawks face uphill climb after DeMarre Carroll injury 10