Mar 12, 2013, 10:47 AM EDT
Hey Russell Westbrook, you realize you’re pretty much never going to get that call, right?
He tried. Westbrook was coming up the court with just under 2:30 left in the second quarter and Gary Neal steps up to apply some early pressure. And Westbrook — who was in a gunner mode for long stretches of this game — thought he could get the foul call and so he took an ill-advised halfcourt shot. Again, you are just never going to get that call.
Westbrook shot 11-of-27 for 25 points on the night.
- NBA players’ union head believes new labor deal can be reached without a work stoppage 0
- Kendrick Perkins says you’re blowing the LeBron James/Kevin Love thing way out of proportion 11
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 22
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 41
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 22
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 39
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 29