Mar 12, 2013, 10:47 AM EST
Hey Russell Westbrook, you realize you’re pretty much never going to get that call, right?
He tried. Westbrook was coming up the court with just under 2:30 left in the second quarter and Gary Neal steps up to apply some early pressure. And Westbrook — who was in a gunner mode for long stretches of this game — thought he could get the foul call and so he took an ill-advised halfcourt shot. Again, you are just never going to get that call.
Westbrook shot 11-of-27 for 25 points on the night.
- Nuggets Jordan Hamilton ejected for striking Thunder’s Steven Adams (VIDEO) 0
- Asik trade update: Atlanta, Boston, Cleveland and Philadelphia most likely destinations 5
- Another day, another Damian Lillard game-winning shot 9
- Spurs’ Tony Parker out at least two games with shin injury 2
- Why is Mike Woodson hanging on as Knicks’ coach? There are a couple reasons. 7
- NFL legend Jim Brown takes shot at Kobe Bryant, Kobe fires back (104)
- Report: Heat have interest in Celtics’ Jordan Crawford (50)
- Deserving or not Kobe Bryant, Dwyane Wade among All-Star starters in early voting returns (48)
- Pau Gasol expresses frustration with D’Antoni offense. Lakers have to think trade. (46)
- Mike D’Antoni to Pau Gasol: “There’s no reason to not play hard” (45)