Mar 12, 2013, 10:47 AM EST
Hey Russell Westbrook, you realize you’re pretty much never going to get that call, right?
He tried. Westbrook was coming up the court with just under 2:30 left in the second quarter and Gary Neal steps up to apply some early pressure. And Westbrook — who was in a gunner mode for long stretches of this game — thought he could get the foul call and so he took an ill-advised halfcourt shot. Again, you are just never going to get that call.
Westbrook shot 11-of-27 for 25 points on the night.
- Knicks lose by 41 points at home to Celtics 14
- LeBron James likely to start at center for Eastern Conference All-Stars 7
- Report: Sixers a viable trade destination for Omer Asik 11
- Report: Jason Kidd safe as Nets coach until team gets healthy 6
- League execs on Kyrie Irving’s recent struggles: ‘He’s pouting’ 30
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (52)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (46)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)