Mar 12, 2013, 2:42 PM EDT
Kobe Bryant was on the Dan Patrick Show Tuesday and it sounded at points like a cheesy corporate on leadership styles, but then when it comes to advice to Dwight Howard heading into Orlando it is “go kill ‘em.”
Aside that Kobe talks Derrick Rose, retirement, and yoga. Kobe’s not a yoga guy.
- The Extra Pass: Gerald Green doesn’t regret moment of his winding journey to NBA stardom 1
- Monday NBA grades: Blake Griffin shows off his jumper (and yes, he can still dunk) 1
- Suns’ P.J. Tucker ejected after elbow thrown to Blake Griffin’s head (VIDEO) 10
- Report: Phil Jackson’s camp doesn’t believe agreement with Knicks is close 11
- PBT Extra: Can Phil Jackson help right the ship in New York? 13