Mar 12, 2013, 8:40 AM EDT
One never knows exactly what goes through the mind of JaVale McGee on the court, but whatever it is, it makes for some entertaining highlights.
But the bow to him afterward puts the icing on the cake, and as is always the case with JaVale, we’ll be left alone in the dark to wonder to ourselves what the heck that was all about.
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 23
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 39
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 29
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 15
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 58
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 61
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 91
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12