Mar 12, 2013, 6:24 PM EST
Doc Rivers has talked about getting his key players some rest down the stretch, something he has done in seasons past.
Pierce has started every Celtics game this season and leads the team averaging 18.7 points per game. Look for this to be the first of a few games where Pierce, Kevin Garnett and a few other key guys will get nights off.
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 0
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 11
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 28
- Paul George returns to practice with Pacers, could play in couple weeks 8
- Report: LeBron James wonders why he doesn’t get more MVP consideration 41
- Would Rajon Rondo leave the Mavericks for the Lakers? 58
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: The Spurs losing rodeo road trip a bad sign 14
- PBT Extra: What is future for Derrick Rose? Bulls? 13