Mar 12, 2013, 6:24 PM EDT
Doc Rivers has talked about getting his key players some rest down the stretch, something he has done in seasons past.
Pierce has started every Celtics game this season and leads the team averaging 18.7 points per game. Look for this to be the first of a few games where Pierce, Kevin Garnett and a few other key guys will get nights off.
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 11
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 11
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 50
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 17
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 18
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 33
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 32
- Kevin Durant reiterates that rest was his reason for withdrawing from Team USA 11