Mar 12, 2013, 6:24 PM EST
Doc Rivers has talked about getting his key players some rest down the stretch, something he has done in seasons past.
Pierce has started every Celtics game this season and leads the team averaging 18.7 points per game. Look for this to be the first of a few games where Pierce, Kevin Garnett and a few other key guys will get nights off.
- Thursday night NBA grades: Gerald Green just couldn’t seem to miss 0
- After rough shooting night LeBron says he’s “not a big fan” of sleeved jerseys 4
- Spurs get a little revenge, along with season’s signature win in takedown of Heat 21
- Suns’ rookie Alex Len takes to court with #prayforukraine on shoes 18
- Paul George wants LeBron James to be his mentor 41