Mar 12, 2013, 6:24 PM EDT
Doc Rivers has talked about getting his key players some rest down the stretch, something he has done in seasons past.
Pierce has started every Celtics game this season and leads the team averaging 18.7 points per game. Look for this to be the first of a few games where Pierce, Kevin Garnett and a few other key guys will get nights off.
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 22
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 26
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 6
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4