Mar 12, 2013, 9:38 PM EST
We bring you some Lopez on Lopez violence.
Brook Lopez trailed the play up the court and got the ball out at the top of the key with no defender on him, so he attacked as the All-Star is known to do. Robin was slow to recognize and react to the play, as he is sometimes known to do.
The result was Brook dunking on Robin. Which is pretty cool for most of us and loved by my 12 Stanford alum readers.
- Pau Gasol expresses frustration with D’Antoni offense. Lakers have to think trade. 6
- Report: Grizzlies shopping Zach Randolph around, want deal with Pelicans 6
- Nets notes: Kidd takes some credit, Lopez downplays injury, and Pierce off the bench 1
- Report: Knicks’ owner shoots down trade to get team Kyle Lowry 15
- The Extra Pass: Deron Williams is the difference for Nets; plus Thursday’s recaps 1
- NFL legend Jim Brown takes shot at Kobe Bryant, Kobe fires back (64)
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (62)
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat (51)
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players (47)
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions (39)