Mar 12, 2013, 9:38 PM EDT
We bring you some Lopez on Lopez violence.
Brook Lopez trailed the play up the court and got the ball out at the top of the key with no defender on him, so he attacked as the All-Star is known to do. Robin was slow to recognize and react to the play, as he is sometimes known to do.
The result was Brook dunking on Robin. Which is pretty cool for most of us and loved by my 12 Stanford alum readers.
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 1
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 19
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 26
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14