Mar 12, 2013, 9:38 PM EDT
We bring you some Lopez on Lopez violence.
Brook Lopez trailed the play up the court and got the ball out at the top of the key with no defender on him, so he attacked as the All-Star is known to do. Robin was slow to recognize and react to the play, as he is sometimes known to do.
The result was Brook dunking on Robin. Which is pretty cool for most of us and loved by my 12 Stanford alum readers.
- Report: Timberwolves to end up with Thad Young, Anthony Bennett as part of Kevin Love trade 70
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 12
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 16
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 54
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 18
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 20
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 36
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 32