Mar 12, 2013, 9:38 PM EDT
We bring you some Lopez on Lopez violence.
Brook Lopez trailed the play up the court and got the ball out at the top of the key with no defender on him, so he attacked as the All-Star is known to do. Robin was slow to recognize and react to the play, as he is sometimes known to do.
The result was Brook dunking on Robin. Which is pretty cool for most of us and loved by my 12 Stanford alum readers.
- Referee Violet Palmer comes out publicly as gay 0
- Report: Cavaliers last team standing in Kevin Love trade talks 58
- Pat Riley says he didn’t think LeBron was leaving, Heat can turn around quickly 47
- Coach K on Rose: “Derrick’s played great, not good, and hasn’t held anything back” 24
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 43
- Report: Sixers fighting against immediate changes to NBA Draft Lottery system 59
- Team USA going small ball, but how many bigs do they keep on the bench? 4
- Report: LeBron James more popular than he ever was with the Heat 17