Mar 12, 2013, 9:38 PM EDT
We bring you some Lopez on Lopez violence.
Brook Lopez trailed the play up the court and got the ball out at the top of the key with no defender on him, so he attacked as the All-Star is known to do. Robin was slow to recognize and react to the play, as he is sometimes known to do.
The result was Brook dunking on Robin. Which is pretty cool for most of us and loved by my 12 Stanford alum readers.
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 10
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 2
- Dwight Howard’s driver’s license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 12
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 10
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 50
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 31
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29