Mar 12, 2013, 1:17 PM EST
I’m not sure what the Pistons players did in their past lives to deserve this karma, but it must have been something.
Not only have they lost six in a row, not only is star rookie Andre Drummond still out, not only did Brandon Knight get dunked on then sprained his ankle and will be out a while, not only is Greg Monroe calling out teammates, now they can add this insult to the injuries:
When you’re cold, you’re cold, and the Detroit, already down two starters Monday, found an additional irritant when they didn’t have hot water for their post-game showers.
While plenty of NBA players could have used a cold shower over the years, that’s just not fair to this group.
They deserve to catch a little break as the losses pile up and players drop like flies. The Pistons stay out West to face the Warriors Wednesday and the Trail Blazers this weekend. At least have hot water for the guys to go with their next couple losses. It’s not asking too much.
- Brandon Jennings leaves game in wheelchair, may have torn Achilles 3
- LaMarcus Aldridge decides to delay surgery, will return for Blazers Saturday vs. Wizards 7
- WATCH: Kobe Bryant’s doctor explains diagnosis to him following exam of injured shoulder 9
- Report: Cavaliers players say they ‘had lost faith’ due to lack of depth and roster construction 44
- Kobe Bryant will be back next season, he can’t resist the challenge 20
- Klay Thompson sets NBA record with 37 point quarter (VIDEO) 36
- If injury is serious, it would go against history for Kobe to be productive again 16
- Sixers’ leading scorer Tony Wroten suffers partially torn ACL, likely done for season 12