Mar 12, 2013, 1:17 PM EST
I’m not sure what the Pistons players did in their past lives to deserve this karma, but it must have been something.
Not only have they lost six in a row, not only is star rookie Andre Drummond still out, not only did Brandon Knight get dunked on then sprained his ankle and will be out a while, not only is Greg Monroe calling out teammates, now they can add this insult to the injuries:
When you’re cold, you’re cold, and the Detroit, already down two starters Monday, found an additional irritant when they didn’t have hot water for their post-game showers.
While plenty of NBA players could have used a cold shower over the years, that’s just not fair to this group.
They deserve to catch a little break as the losses pile up and players drop like flies. The Pistons stay out West to face the Warriors Wednesday and the Trail Blazers this weekend. At least have hot water for the guys to go with their next couple losses. It’s not asking too much.
- Report: Knicks, Raptors talking Kyle Lowry trade 0
- Tom Thibodeau to the Knicks? Well… 1
- Deserving or not Kobe Bryant, Dwyane Wade among All-Star starters in early voting returns 2
- The Extra Pass: Bucks are bad, and that’s good; plus Wednesday’s recaps 6
- Wednesday night NBA grades: Amar’e Stoudemire played well? Yes. Yes he did. 12
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (62)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (55)
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat (49)
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players (47)
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions (39)