Mar 12, 2013, 1:17 PM EDT
I’m not sure what the Pistons players did in their past lives to deserve this karma, but it must have been something.
Not only have they lost six in a row, not only is star rookie Andre Drummond still out, not only did Brandon Knight get dunked on then sprained his ankle and will be out a while, not only is Greg Monroe calling out teammates, now they can add this insult to the injuries:
When you’re cold, you’re cold, and the Detroit, already down two starters Monday, found an additional irritant when they didn’t have hot water for their post-game showers.
While plenty of NBA players could have used a cold shower over the years, that’s just not fair to this group.
They deserve to catch a little break as the losses pile up and players drop like flies. The Pistons stay out West to face the Warriors Wednesday and the Trail Blazers this weekend. At least have hot water for the guys to go with their next couple losses. It’s not asking too much.
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 8
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 14
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 16
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 15
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 36
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 24
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 7
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 6