Mar 12, 2013, 1:17 PM EDT
I’m not sure what the Pistons players did in their past lives to deserve this karma, but it must have been something.
Not only have they lost six in a row, not only is star rookie Andre Drummond still out, not only did Brandon Knight get dunked on then sprained his ankle and will be out a while, not only is Greg Monroe calling out teammates, now they can add this insult to the injuries:
When you’re cold, you’re cold, and the Detroit, already down two starters Monday, found an additional irritant when they didn’t have hot water for their post-game showers.
While plenty of NBA players could have used a cold shower over the years, that’s just not fair to this group.
They deserve to catch a little break as the losses pile up and players drop like flies. The Pistons stay out West to face the Warriors Wednesday and the Trail Blazers this weekend. At least have hot water for the guys to go with their next couple losses. It’s not asking too much.
- 67RIEFNS No. 1: Tom Thibodeau managing his bigs 2
- Derrick Rose knows injury questions will keep coming. And coming. And coming. 5
- FIBA World Cup preview: USA, Spain, then who else can medal? 0
- Official ‘Clippers’ Number 1 Fan’ on herself and Donald Sterling: ‘I’ll always feel it’s our team’ 16
- Cavaliers GM admits concerns about rim protection on defense 16
- Coach K had DeMarcus Cousins as USA’s backup big long before final cuts 6
- World Cup preview: No Durant, no problem USA still one of two teams with legit shot to win gold 6
- Cavaliers sold Kyrie Irving on contract extension with LeBron James-Kevin Love plan 34