Mar 12, 2013, 1:17 PM EST
I’m not sure what the Pistons players did in their past lives to deserve this karma, but it must have been something.
Not only have they lost six in a row, not only is star rookie Andre Drummond still out, not only did Brandon Knight get dunked on then sprained his ankle and will be out a while, not only is Greg Monroe calling out teammates, now they can add this insult to the injuries:
When you’re cold, you’re cold, and the Detroit, already down two starters Monday, found an additional irritant when they didn’t have hot water for their post-game showers.
While plenty of NBA players could have used a cold shower over the years, that’s just not fair to this group.
They deserve to catch a little break as the losses pile up and players drop like flies. The Pistons stay out West to face the Warriors Wednesday and the Trail Blazers this weekend. At least have hot water for the guys to go with their next couple losses. It’s not asking too much.
- Report: Sixers engaged in buyout talks with JaVale McGee 7
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 4
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 11
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 6
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 15
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 16