Mar 11, 2013, 11:53 PM EDT
PHOENIX — The game between the Suns and the Nuggets has largely been sloppy and played without much intensity, and essentially devoid of any highlights.
It’s partly due to Phoenix throwing out seemingly random lineups during the team’s player development phase it’s going through, and partly due to Denver being mentally checked out to start the contest, with a game on tap at home against Carmelo Anthony and the Knicks coming up Wednesday.
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 0
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 10
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 12
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 6
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 47
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 17
- Phil Jackson is optimistic about Knicks coming season, except the start 7