Mar 11, 2013, 11:53 PM EST
PHOENIX — The game between the Suns and the Nuggets has largely been sloppy and played without much intensity, and essentially devoid of any highlights.
It’s partly due to Phoenix throwing out seemingly random lineups during the team’s player development phase it’s going through, and partly due to Denver being mentally checked out to start the contest, with a game on tap at home against Carmelo Anthony and the Knicks coming up Wednesday.
- A day later, Kobe didn’t think he played quite so bad 0
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark 2
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions 11
- The Extra Pass: Five quick ways to improve the league; plus Monday’s Recaps 14
- Monday night NBA Grades: DeMarcus Cousins was in beast mode 3
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (65)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (54)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (47)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (43)
- Durant tells “60 Minutes Sports” he’s still tired of being No. 2 (35)