Mar 11, 2013, 11:53 PM EST
PHOENIX — The game between the Suns and the Nuggets has largely been sloppy and played without much intensity, and essentially devoid of any highlights.
It’s partly due to Phoenix throwing out seemingly random lineups during the team’s player development phase it’s going through, and partly due to Denver being mentally checked out to start the contest, with a game on tap at home against Carmelo Anthony and the Knicks coming up Wednesday.
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 2
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 6
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 30