Mar 11, 2013, 1:47 PM EDT
The Jazz have lost 7-of-8 and fallen out of the playoffs in the West. So, just what they need is a key player to go out.
An MRI found bruising of Millsap’s patella and quadriceps, reports the Deseret News. He is officially day-to-day.
The Jazz roster has been in flux due to injuries (Millsap and Al Jefferson have missed games and Mo Williams has been out for a while) and that plus a tougher part of the schedule has them struggling just as the Lakers are surging. The Jazz have to get it turned around soon to have any chance to get into the playoffs.
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 0
- Report: Lakers ‘actively discussing’ trade for Roy Hibbert with Pacers 15
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 77
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 42
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 47
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 57
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19