Mar 11, 2013, 1:47 PM EDT
The Jazz have lost 7-of-8 and fallen out of the playoffs in the West. So, just what they need is a key player to go out.
An MRI found bruising of Millsap’s patella and quadriceps, reports the Deseret News. He is officially day-to-day.
The Jazz roster has been in flux due to injuries (Millsap and Al Jefferson have missed games and Mo Williams has been out for a while) and that plus a tougher part of the schedule has them struggling just as the Lakers are surging. The Jazz have to get it turned around soon to have any chance to get into the playoffs.
- Rumor: Kevin Love out minimum of two weeks, will likely miss most or all of series vs. Bulls 16
- Monta Ellis, J.J. Barea pairing ignites Mavericks offense, gets Dallas Game 4 win over Houston 3
- Wizards blow out Raptors to complete first-round sweep 17
- Chris Paul scores 34 points, Clippers win Game 4 to even series with Spurs 6
- Cavaliers advance to second round – but but maybe lose Kevin Love and moral high ground in process 55
- Mike Conley out for Game 4 with “serious” facial injury, no timetable for return 6
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 2
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6