Mar 11, 2013, 1:47 PM EDT
The Jazz have lost 7-of-8 and fallen out of the playoffs in the West. So, just what they need is a key player to go out.
An MRI found bruising of Millsap’s patella and quadriceps, reports the Deseret News. He is officially day-to-day.
The Jazz roster has been in flux due to injuries (Millsap and Al Jefferson have missed games and Mo Williams has been out for a while) and that plus a tougher part of the schedule has them struggling just as the Lakers are surging. The Jazz have to get it turned around soon to have any chance to get into the playoffs.
- PBT Extra preview: Lakers, Celtics big name teams headed to lottery 1
- Could lottery reform be bad for small market teams? Sam Presti argues yes. 3
- LeBron James and his difficult-to-assess super teams 7
- Kevin Durant on return: “I’m not going to rush it all” 7
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Dallas Mavericks 5
- LeBron James: “(The Bulls) are a team that’s much better than us right now just off chemistry” 34
- Has Kobe Bryant cost the Lakers Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony, Paul George and others? 82
- Five favorites to win NBA 2014-15 MVP 20