Mar 11, 2013, 1:47 PM EDT
The Jazz have lost 7-of-8 and fallen out of the playoffs in the West. So, just what they need is a key player to go out.
An MRI found bruising of Millsap’s patella and quadriceps, reports the Deseret News. He is officially day-to-day.
The Jazz roster has been in flux due to injuries (Millsap and Al Jefferson have missed games and Mo Williams has been out for a while) and that plus a tougher part of the schedule has them struggling just as the Lakers are surging. The Jazz have to get it turned around soon to have any chance to get into the playoffs.
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 22
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 3
- O.J. Mayo suspended one game for punching Pelicans’ Greg Stiemsma in the throat (VIDEO) 4
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 24
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 9