Mar 11, 2013, 1:47 PM EST
The Jazz have lost 7-of-8 and fallen out of the playoffs in the West. So, just what they need is a key player to go out.
An MRI found bruising of Millsap’s patella and quadriceps, reports the Deseret News. He is officially day-to-day.
The Jazz roster has been in flux due to injuries (Millsap and Al Jefferson have missed games and Mo Williams has been out for a while) and that plus a tougher part of the schedule has them struggling just as the Lakers are surging. The Jazz have to get it turned around soon to have any chance to get into the playoffs.
- Report: Hornets, Nets talking possible Lance Stephenson for Joe Johnson trade 4
- Hassan Whiteside posts 14-point, 13-rebound, 12-block triple-double in Heat win over Bulls (VIDEO) 24
- Brandon Jennings leaves game in wheelchair, may have torn Achilles 8
- LaMarcus Aldridge decides to delay surgery, will return for Blazers Saturday vs. Wizards 7
- WATCH: Kobe Bryant’s doctor explains diagnosis to him following exam of injured shoulder 10
- Report: Cavaliers players say they ‘had lost faith’ due to lack of depth and roster construction 46
- Kobe Bryant will be back next season, he can’t resist the challenge 20
- Klay Thompson sets NBA record with 37 point quarter (VIDEO) 36