Mar 11, 2013, 5:46 PM EDT
Caron Butler is not a guy to oversell injuries. So when he was grabbing his left elbow Sunday night and went straight to the locker room, then when teammates seemed concerned after the game, there was reason for Clippers fans to be a little worried.
X-rays on Sunday night were negative but the MRI was Monday, but that came back about as positive as one could hope as well, the team reported Monday on twitter.
Butler has started 62 games for the Clippers, averaging 10.6 points a game and spacing the floor with his 37 percent three point shooting.
- Elimination game Josh Smith is a thing, Rockets live to play another day 2
- Rockets show it’s better to have James Harden than to not have Stephen Curry 4
- Stephen Curry leaves game after taking a hard fall, cleared to return (VIDEO) 7
- Rumor: Paul Pierce might opt out of contract with Wizards, join Clippers 15
- Golden State Warriors vs. Houston Rockets Game 4: Three things to watch from Houston 9
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 30
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 31