Mar 11, 2013, 5:46 PM EST
Caron Butler is not a guy to oversell injuries. So when he was grabbing his left elbow Sunday night and went straight to the locker room, then when teammates seemed concerned after the game, there was reason for Clippers fans to be a little worried.
X-rays on Sunday night were negative but the MRI was Monday, but that came back about as positive as one could hope as well, the team reported Monday on twitter.
Butler has started 62 games for the Clippers, averaging 10.6 points a game and spacing the floor with his 37 percent three point shooting.
- NBA denies Kings’ protest 0
- Kobe Bryant says Gary Payton, Kevin Garnett among best trash talkers he’s faced 6
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 8
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 9
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13