Mar 11, 2013, 5:46 PM EDT
Caron Butler is not a guy to oversell injuries. So when he was grabbing his left elbow Sunday night and went straight to the locker room, then when teammates seemed concerned after the game, there was reason for Clippers fans to be a little worried.
X-rays on Sunday night were negative but the MRI was Monday, but that came back about as positive as one could hope as well, the team reported Monday on twitter.
Butler has started 62 games for the Clippers, averaging 10.6 points a game and spacing the floor with his 37 percent three point shooting.
- PBT Extra: Who wins Game 5 between Spurs, Clippers? Flip a coin. 1
- PBT Extra: Rockets must adjust to new Mavericks starting lineup in Game 5 7
- Portland comes from 10 down in fourth quarter to win 99-92, stay alive in series 5
- Bucks stay alive behind big backcourt performance to force Game 6 vs. Bulls 23
- Incredible 35-point performance from Deron Williams leads Nets to overtime Game 4 win over Hawks 11
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Wizard’s defense peaking at right time 2
- Report: Chandler Parsons to have knee surgery, could require microfracture surgery 7
- Cavaliers’ J.R. Smith gets two-game suspension for shot to Jae Crowder’s head 42