Mar 11, 2013, 10:03 PM EDT
Brandon Knight seems like a nice enough guy, but perhaps that wasn’t the case in a previous life.
Players will always take embarrassment over injury, however, so this note from Utah Jazz PR Director Jon Rinehart from tonight’s game means things can’t get much worse for Knight this week.
Per Pistons PR, Brandon Knight suffered a left ankle sprain and will not return. #DETatUTA
— Jonathan Rinehart (@jonrinehart) March 12, 2013
Knight, as you may recall, was on the wrong end of that subtle punch from Metta World Peace a little over a month ago, and was the victim of Kyrie Irving‘s ire late in the Rising Stars Challenge during All-Star weekend in Houston.
Here’s hoping the injury is nothing too serious; Knight’s already had way more than his fair share of issues this season.
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 8
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 12
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 47
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 31
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 40
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11