Mar 10, 2013, 8:54 PM EDT
Kevin Durant is not fair.
A 6’9″ guy with a freakishly long wingspan should not have the handles of a point guard and a killer jump shot.
Which is why even when you put a feared defender like Kevin Garnett on Durant he can make the poor guy trying to stop him look bad. In this instance, KG gets spun around and is lost by the time Durant is burying the elbow jumper.
It’s not KG. It’s just not fair.
- Report: If Kevin Love leaves Cavaliers, Lakers are team to beat in free agency 17
- Rumor: Kevin Love out minimum of two weeks, will likely miss most or all of series vs. Bulls 36
- Monta Ellis, J.J. Barea pairing ignites Mavericks offense, gets Dallas Game 4 win over Houston 6
- Wizards blow out Raptors to complete first-round sweep 17
- Chris Paul scores 34 points, Clippers win Game 4 to even series with Spurs 6
- Cavaliers advance to second round – but but maybe lose Kevin Love and moral high ground in process 60
- Mike Conley out for Game 4 with “serious” facial injury, no timetable for return 6
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 2