Mar 10, 2013, 8:54 PM EST
Kevin Durant is not fair.
A 6’9″ guy with a freakishly long wingspan should not have the handles of a point guard and a killer jump shot.
Which is why even when you put a feared defender like Kevin Garnett on Durant he can make the poor guy trying to stop him look bad. In this instance, KG gets spun around and is lost by the time Durant is burying the elbow jumper.
It’s not KG. It’s just not fair.
- It’s official: Zach LaVine, Greek Freak Antetokounmpo headline All-Star Dunk Contest 9
- Report: Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson to participate in All-Star weekend’s Three-Point Contest 8
- Three Things We Learned from NBA Monday: Is it time to mention Anthony Davis with LeBron and Durant? 33
- PBT Extra: Who should be the All-Star Game reserves? 16
- Report: Kobe Bryant “definitively coming back to play next season” 30
- Kemba Walker to have knee surgery; Hornets looking at trades for depth while he is out 6
- Kobe Bryant to have surgery on shoulder, is done for season 10
- PBT’s Weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks continue to fly high 5