Mar 10, 2013, 8:54 PM EDT
Kevin Durant is not fair.
A 6’9″ guy with a freakishly long wingspan should not have the handles of a point guard and a killer jump shot.
Which is why even when you put a feared defender like Kevin Garnett on Durant he can make the poor guy trying to stop him look bad. In this instance, KG gets spun around and is lost by the time Durant is burying the elbow jumper.
It’s not KG. It’s just not fair.
- Elimination game Josh Smith is a thing, Rockets live to play another day 5
- Rockets show it’s better to have James Harden than to not have Stephen Curry 5
- Stephen Curry leaves game after taking a hard fall, cleared to return (VIDEO) 7
- Rumor: Paul Pierce might opt out of contract with Wizards, join Clippers 18
- Golden State Warriors vs. Houston Rockets Game 4: Three things to watch from Houston 9
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 30
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 31