Mar 10, 2013, 8:54 PM EDT
Kevin Durant is not fair.
A 6’9″ guy with a freakishly long wingspan should not have the handles of a point guard and a killer jump shot.
Which is why even when you put a feared defender like Kevin Garnett on Durant he can make the poor guy trying to stop him look bad. In this instance, KG gets spun around and is lost by the time Durant is burying the elbow jumper.
It’s not KG. It’s just not fair.
- Report: Kevin Durant considering Knicks, being recruited by Carmelo Anthony 46
- Markieff Morris: “My future will not be in Phoenix” 33
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 34
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 52
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 7
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18