Mar 10, 2013, 8:54 PM EDT
Kevin Durant is not fair.
A 6’9″ guy with a freakishly long wingspan should not have the handles of a point guard and a killer jump shot.
Which is why even when you put a feared defender like Kevin Garnett on Durant he can make the poor guy trying to stop him look bad. In this instance, KG gets spun around and is lost by the time Durant is burying the elbow jumper.
It’s not KG. It’s just not fair.
- NBA players’ union head believes new labor deal can be reached without a work stoppage 2
- Kendrick Perkins says you’re blowing the LeBron James/Kevin Love thing way out of proportion 15
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 23
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 43
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 22
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 39
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 29