David Lee misses Warriors’ loss to Bucks due to knee injury, says he’ll be ready to go Monday vs. Knicks
Mar 10, 2013, 8:00 AM EST
David Lee sat out the Warriors’ 103-93 home loss to the Bucks on Saturday with a bruised right knee, but he doesn’t expect to be sidelined much longer.
Lee was experiencing swelling in the knee, after banging it against the knee of Thomas Robinson midway through the first quarter of Golden State’s loss to Houston on Friday.
The Warriors’ next game is against the Knicks on Monday, and Lee said he should be ready to go in time to face his former team.
From Ric Bucher of CSNBayArea:
For my NY tweeps: David Lee (bruised right knee) sat out loss to Bucks but assured me he’d be ready to go for Monday’s game vs. Knicks.
— Ric Bucher (@RicBucher) March 10, 2013
With or without Lee, the Warriors are going to need to start playing better team defense to stop a slide that has seen the team win just twice in its last eight games, and just five times in its last 17.
- Nike unveils latest signature shoe for Kobe Bryant, the Kobe X (PHOTOS) 3
- Report: Nuggets trying to trade for Brook Lopez 7
- Last summer Carmelo Anthony, Kobe Bryant talked, decided it wouldn’t work together 21
- Jimmy Butler even plans to play defense in the All-Star Game 8
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 44
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 11
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 10
- Report: Magic close to firing Jacque Vaughn 17