Mar 10, 2013, 11:00 AM EDT
It wasn’t a bad idea in theory, but in practice, not so much.
Iguodala times his leap perfectly, and gets way up above the rim to get his fingertips on the ball, igniting the fast break for his team in the other direction.
Denver blew this game open in the second half, and outscored Minnesota 61-39 over the game’s final two periods to come away with the 111-88 victory.
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 15
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 11
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 18
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 39
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18