Mar 10, 2013, 11:00 AM EDT
It wasn’t a bad idea in theory, but in practice, not so much.
Iguodala times his leap perfectly, and gets way up above the rim to get his fingertips on the ball, igniting the fast break for his team in the other direction.
Denver blew this game open in the second half, and outscored Minnesota 61-39 over the game’s final two periods to come away with the 111-88 victory.
- Bobcats fight to the end, but Heat come away with 2-0 series lead 2
- PBT Extra: How ’bout them Wizards? 11
- Phil Jackson wants Carmelo Anthony to take less money to re-sign with Knicks 53
- Report: Frank Vogel “coaching for his job” in wake of team’s slide 20
- Phoenix’s Goran Dragic runs away with Most Improved Player 15