Mar 10, 2013, 11:00 AM EDT
It wasn’t a bad idea in theory, but in practice, not so much.
Iguodala times his leap perfectly, and gets way up above the rim to get his fingertips on the ball, igniting the fast break for his team in the other direction.
Denver blew this game open in the second half, and outscored Minnesota 61-39 over the game’s final two periods to come away with the 111-88 victory.
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 0
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 5
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 9
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 8
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17