Mar 10, 2013, 11:00 AM EST
It wasn’t a bad idea in theory, but in practice, not so much.
Iguodala times his leap perfectly, and gets way up above the rim to get his fingertips on the ball, igniting the fast break for his team in the other direction.
Denver blew this game open in the second half, and outscored Minnesota 61-39 over the game’s final two periods to come away with the 111-88 victory.
- Spurs get a little revenge, along with season’s signature win in takedown of Heat 0
- Suns’ rookie Alex Len takes to court with #prayforukraine on shoes 16
- Paul George wants LeBron James to be his mentor 39
- Report: Joakim Noah recruiting Carmelo Anthony to Chicago Bulls 41
- The Extra Pass: Four teams for three spots in West playoff race 7