Mar 10, 2013, 11:00 AM EDT
It wasn’t a bad idea in theory, but in practice, not so much.
Iguodala times his leap perfectly, and gets way up above the rim to get his fingertips on the ball, igniting the fast break for his team in the other direction.
Denver blew this game open in the second half, and outscored Minnesota 61-39 over the game’s final two periods to come away with the 111-88 victory.
- Seven standout players from Las Vegas Summer League 9
- Maverick Carter: LeBron James and Dwyane Wade still speak nearly daily 21
- Red hot Ray McCallum leads Sacramento Kings to Summer League title with 77-68 win against Houston 3
- Lakers great Michael Cooper diagnosed with cancer 14
- Report: Stan Van Gundy tells Josh Smith, barring unexpected trade, forward will start season with Pistons 8
- Mike Krzyzewski would trade Andrew Wiggins for Kevin Love with “not one second of hesitancy” 71
- Mario Chalmers: “I never thought anybody would want to leave Miami for Cleveland” 68
- Las Vegas Summer League review: How did Andrew Wiggins, other lottery picks fare? 14