Mar 9, 2013, 5:00 PM EST
Earlier this week, adidas unveiled its Crazyquick footwear line, designed to make athletes quicker on the court. The basketball version will be repped by John Wall, who debuted the shoes on the court March 6.
From the official release:
“The Crazyquick outsole toe zone features gradual flex and forward and backward traction orientation to ensure quicker push-off while the forefoot zone allows for independent suspension, increased flexibility and lateral traction to ensure quicker more aggressive lateral movements. The midfoot zone provides enhanced support and lateral traction for stability while still allowing the foot to flex and a heel zone features forward and backward traction for quick and multi-directional stopping and starting.”
These are set to drop on May 1 at a price point of $140.
Check out the photos below and let us know if you plan on picking up a pair in the comments.
adidas Crazyquick – slideshow
- Kobe Bryant says Gary Payton, Kevin Garnett among best trash talkers he’s faced 0
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 9
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20