Mar 9, 2013, 5:00 PM EDT
Earlier this week, adidas unveiled its Crazyquick footwear line, designed to make athletes quicker on the court. The basketball version will be repped by John Wall, who debuted the shoes on the court March 6.
From the official release:
“The Crazyquick outsole toe zone features gradual flex and forward and backward traction orientation to ensure quicker push-off while the forefoot zone allows for independent suspension, increased flexibility and lateral traction to ensure quicker more aggressive lateral movements. The midfoot zone provides enhanced support and lateral traction for stability while still allowing the foot to flex and a heel zone features forward and backward traction for quick and multi-directional stopping and starting.”
These are set to drop on May 1 at a price point of $140.
Check out the photos below and let us know if you plan on picking up a pair in the comments.
adidas Crazyquick – slideshow
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 0
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 8
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 4
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3
- PBT staff playoff predictions: Lots of Golden State love from us 1
- PBT Extra: Injuries make Grizzlies, Trail Blazers series hard to predict 4