Mar 9, 2013, 5:00 PM EDT
Earlier this week, adidas unveiled its Crazyquick footwear line, designed to make athletes quicker on the court. The basketball version will be repped by John Wall, who debuted the shoes on the court March 6.
From the official release:
“The Crazyquick outsole toe zone features gradual flex and forward and backward traction orientation to ensure quicker push-off while the forefoot zone allows for independent suspension, increased flexibility and lateral traction to ensure quicker more aggressive lateral movements. The midfoot zone provides enhanced support and lateral traction for stability while still allowing the foot to flex and a heel zone features forward and backward traction for quick and multi-directional stopping and starting.”
These are set to drop on May 1 at a price point of $140.
Check out the photos below and let us know if you plan on picking up a pair in the comments.
adidas Crazyquick – slideshow
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 26
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 15
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 5
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 35
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 25