Mar 9, 2013, 5:00 PM EDT
Earlier this week, adidas unveiled its Crazyquick footwear line, designed to make athletes quicker on the court. The basketball version will be repped by John Wall, who debuted the shoes on the court March 6.
From the official release:
“The Crazyquick outsole toe zone features gradual flex and forward and backward traction orientation to ensure quicker push-off while the forefoot zone allows for independent suspension, increased flexibility and lateral traction to ensure quicker more aggressive lateral movements. The midfoot zone provides enhanced support and lateral traction for stability while still allowing the foot to flex and a heel zone features forward and backward traction for quick and multi-directional stopping and starting.”
These are set to drop on May 1 at a price point of $140.
Check out the photos below and let us know if you plan on picking up a pair in the comments.
adidas Crazyquick – slideshow
- Thursday night NBA Winners/Losers: The injury gods show Thunder no mercy 1
- No Durant, Westbrook goes down, Thunder still make it interesting but fall to Clippers 0
- Thunder’s Russell Westbrook fractures hand, out indefinitely 4
- LeBron struggles in Cleveland debut as Knicks stun Cavaliers 36
- LeBron, Cavaliers introduced on opening night in Cleveland (VIDEO) 4
- Dominant Pau Gasol shows he may be a perfect fit for Bulls 19
- Old tweets: Kevin Durant uses gay slurs (including at Russell Westbrook), Damian Lillard rips LeBron James 29
- Wednesday night’s NBA winners, losers: Chris Bosh wants you to know he is a No. 1 option 25