Mar 8, 2013, 8:50 AM EDT
Wilson Chandler would like you to know the Denver Nuggets can put on a show in transition, too.
On this play Ty Lawson strips Grant Hill, gets the ball ahead to Andre Iguodala, who in turn hits Chandler who has run the floor hard straight to the rim. Matt Barnes tries to make a play on the ball but Chandler is throwing down and Barnes isn’t going to stop him.
The Nuggets went on to win and show why they would be so dangerous if they can get home court advantage in the first round.
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 3
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 9
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 6
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 5
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 17
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 25
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 15