Mar 8, 2013, 8:50 AM EDT
Wilson Chandler would like you to know the Denver Nuggets can put on a show in transition, too.
On this play Ty Lawson strips Grant Hill, gets the ball ahead to Andre Iguodala, who in turn hits Chandler who has run the floor hard straight to the rim. Matt Barnes tries to make a play on the ball but Chandler is throwing down and Barnes isn’t going to stop him.
The Nuggets went on to win and show why they would be so dangerous if they can get home court advantage in the first round.
- Can Thunder, without Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook, overcome their first identity crisis? 0
- Jazz guard Alec Burks signs contract extension worth $42 million-$45 million 5
- Thursday night NBA Winners/Losers: The injury gods show Thunder no mercy 4
- No Durant, Westbrook goes down, Thunder still make it interesting but fall to Clippers 2
- Thunder’s Russell Westbrook fractures hand, likely out 4-6 weeks 7
- LeBron struggles in Cleveland debut as Knicks stun Cavaliers 45
- LeBron, Cavaliers introduced on opening night in Cleveland (VIDEO) 5
- Dominant Pau Gasol shows he may be a perfect fit for Bulls 19