Mar 8, 2013, 8:50 AM EDT
Wilson Chandler would like you to know the Denver Nuggets can put on a show in transition, too.
On this play Ty Lawson strips Grant Hill, gets the ball ahead to Andre Iguodala, who in turn hits Chandler who has run the floor hard straight to the rim. Matt Barnes tries to make a play on the ball but Chandler is throwing down and Barnes isn’t going to stop him.
The Nuggets went on to win and show why they would be so dangerous if they can get home court advantage in the first round.
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 0
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 5
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 8
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 8
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7