Mar 8, 2013, 8:50 AM EDT
Wilson Chandler would like you to know the Denver Nuggets can put on a show in transition, too.
On this play Ty Lawson strips Grant Hill, gets the ball ahead to Andre Iguodala, who in turn hits Chandler who has run the floor hard straight to the rim. Matt Barnes tries to make a play on the ball but Chandler is throwing down and Barnes isn’t going to stop him.
The Nuggets went on to win and show why they would be so dangerous if they can get home court advantage in the first round.
- Report: Cavaliers, Clippers discussing Jamal Crawford for Brendan Haywood trade 9
- Reports: David West agrees to veteran minimum deal to play for Spurs 35
- Report: Marc Gasol, Grizzlies reach deal on five-year, $110 million contract 7
- Manu Ginobili tweets he’ll play next season 6
- Who is left: 15 best free agents still on the board 12
- Report: Detroit Pistons sign restricted free agent Reggie Jackson for five-years, $80 million 38
- Report: Lakers near deal to sign Brandon Bass, may trade Nick Young 36
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 19