Mar 8, 2013, 11:27 AM EST
UPDATE 1:35 pm: Renaldo Balkman has issued a public apology.
11:27 am: If you were wondering what happened to former Knick and Nugget Renaldo Balkman (he was released by the Knicks to make room for J.R. Smith on the roster when Smith returned from China), the answer is he is playing in the Philippines.
Actually, might want to make that was playing in the Philippines, because you got to think he got let go after this tirade where he pushes and chokes teammates who are trying to keep him away from the referee. Actually stay away from the third referee he went to talk to about a call he didn’t like at the end of the game.
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 18
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 8
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 5
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 36
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 18
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6