Mar 8, 2013, 11:27 AM EST
UPDATE 1:35 pm: Renaldo Balkman has issued a public apology.
11:27 am: If you were wondering what happened to former Knick and Nugget Renaldo Balkman (he was released by the Knicks to make room for J.R. Smith on the roster when Smith returned from China), the answer is he is playing in the Philippines.
Actually, might want to make that was playing in the Philippines, because you got to think he got let go after this tirade where he pushes and chokes teammates who are trying to keep him away from the referee. Actually stay away from the third referee he went to talk to about a call he didn’t like at the end of the game.
- The Extra Pass: Bucks are bad, and that’s good; plus Wednesday’s recaps 0
- Wednesday night NBA grades: Amar’e Stoudemire played well? Yes. Yes he did. 5
- Report: D.J. Augustin reaches deal with Chicago Bulls 2
- PBT Extra: Talking Pacers win over Heat; Aldridge vs. Howard showdown 12
- Kidd says he is reading Frank’s “reports” as details of Nets coaching mess come public 13
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (62)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (55)
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat (48)
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players (47)
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions (37)