Mar 8, 2013, 10:37 AM EDT
Kobe Bryant — wearing some cheetah print Nikes — went on Jimmy Kimmel Live Thursday and talked a little bit about his children, about the Lakers and their streak, and Dennis Rodman in North Korea. Because everyone should have an opinion on that.
Kobe comes off well in these settings generally, he does a good job here, and he’s good natured about Kimmel’s quality dig at his passing.
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 8
- Report: Lakers ‘actively discussing’ trade for Roy Hibbert with Pacers 34
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 82
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 42
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 48
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 57
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19