Mar 8, 2013, 10:37 AM EDT
Kobe Bryant — wearing some cheetah print Nikes — went on Jimmy Kimmel Live Thursday and talked a little bit about his children, about the Lakers and their streak, and Dennis Rodman in North Korea. Because everyone should have an opinion on that.
Kobe comes off well in these settings generally, he does a good job here, and he’s good natured about Kimmel’s quality dig at his passing.
- Bugs Bunny teases the Jordan XXX in interview with Ahmad Rashad (VIDEO) 1
- Report: LeBron James calls the plays, Cavaliers coach David Blatt repeats them to team 50
- Kevin Durant says he’d ‘love to’ stay with Thunder his entire career, wants his jersey retired in OKC 15
- Anthony Davis says James Harden should be MVP 20
- Stop judging J.J. Redick by his Duke days if you haven’t already 7
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 12
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13