Mar 8, 2013, 10:37 AM EST
Kobe Bryant — wearing some cheetah print Nikes — went on Jimmy Kimmel Live Thursday and talked a little bit about his children, about the Lakers and their streak, and Dennis Rodman in North Korea. Because everyone should have an opinion on that.
Kobe comes off well in these settings generally, he does a good job here, and he’s good natured about Kimmel’s quality dig at his passing.
- Five things to watch as NBA takes over Christmas Day 12
- Cavaliers center Anderson Varejao tears Achilles, done for season 28
- Miami Heat fans were hurt when LeBron left, they may let him hear it. Somewhat. 20
- Nikola Vucevic and Tobias Harris coming into their own for Magic 6
- PBT Tuesday Night Winners/Losers: Sixers, Lakers show the last will be first (for a night) 13
- Anderson Varejao leaves Cavaliers game with foot injury not to return, MRI Wednesday 5
- Report: Rockets ‘very confident’ they’ll land Josh Smith 19
- Report: Sixers want Andrei Kirilenko to report to team, prepare to play 16