Mar 8, 2013, 10:37 AM EDT
Kobe Bryant — wearing some cheetah print Nikes — went on Jimmy Kimmel Live Thursday and talked a little bit about his children, about the Lakers and their streak, and Dennis Rodman in North Korea. Because everyone should have an opinion on that.
Kobe comes off well in these settings generally, he does a good job here, and he’s good natured about Kimmel’s quality dig at his passing.
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 4
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 18
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14