Mar 8, 2013, 10:37 AM EDT
Kobe Bryant — wearing some cheetah print Nikes — went on Jimmy Kimmel Live Thursday and talked a little bit about his children, about the Lakers and their streak, and Dennis Rodman in North Korea. Because everyone should have an opinion on that.
Kobe comes off well in these settings generally, he does a good job here, and he’s good natured about Kimmel’s quality dig at his passing.
- PBT Extra: Did Chicago make the right move in firing Thibodeau? 22
- Bulls front office on Tom Thibodeau firing: “We probably wouldn’t be sitting here if we won a championship” 11
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 61
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 71
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 23
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 42
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 7
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 8