Mar 8, 2013, 6:56 PM EDT
On Wednesday Kyrie Irving was saying he had to play through knee pain. Friday morning Cavs coach Byron Scott was saying Irving had a flu bug that had been going around the team and kept Dion Waiters and Tyler Zeller out of games.
Despite it all Irving is going to suit up against the Grizzlies Friday, according to Jonathon Lloyd of the Akron Beacon-Journal.
We’ll see how many minutes he gets, but Irving is going to be out there.
- Report: Wes Matthews reaches agreement to join Dallas Mavericks 0
- PBT Extra: Five best free agent signings in the first days of free agency 7
- Dwyane Wade agrees to one-year, $20 million deal to stay with Heat 53
- PBT Podcast: Talking best signings of free agency so far 0
- Report: Pacers agree to four-year, $44 million contract with Monta Ellis 22
- Report: Greg Monroe signing a maximum contract with Bucks 56
- Lakers, Knicks struggle on hectic first day of free agency 64
- Trail Blazers assistant coach: ‘We didn’t publicize it, but we lost LaMarcus Aldridge’ 9