Mar 7, 2013, 7:45 PM EDT
The Miami Heat are at 16 wins in a row — one short of the season high (the Clippers got to 17, remember) and just approaching halfway to the NBA’s all-time record (33 for the 1972 Lakers), but the talk has started to focus on how long the Heat’s streak can go on.
A real test comes up Sunday with the Pacers, and Kay Adams and I talk about that. We also talk about all the crazy comebacks in the NBA Wednesday and what, if anything, we should read into the Lakers win over the Hornets.
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 15
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 11
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 18
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 40
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18