Mar 7, 2013, 7:45 PM EST
The Miami Heat are at 16 wins in a row — one short of the season high (the Clippers got to 17, remember) and just approaching halfway to the NBA’s all-time record (33 for the 1972 Lakers), but the talk has started to focus on how long the Heat’s streak can go on.
A real test comes up Sunday with the Pacers, and Kay Adams and I talk about that. We also talk about all the crazy comebacks in the NBA Wednesday and what, if anything, we should read into the Lakers win over the Hornets.
- Mike D’Antoni: Chances “pretty good” Kobe plays Sunday… he sold that short 4
- Report: Rockets stepping up efforts to move Omer Asik 10
- Rumor: Carmelo Anthony recruiting Rajon Rondo to come to New York in 2015 16
- Report: Heat shopping Joel Anthony, seeking depth behind Wade 17
- LeBron not wearing new LeBron 11s, Nike “redefining” shoe for him 14
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (43)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (40)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (38)