Mar 7, 2013, 7:45 PM EST
The Miami Heat are at 16 wins in a row — one short of the season high (the Clippers got to 17, remember) and just approaching halfway to the NBA’s all-time record (33 for the 1972 Lakers), but the talk has started to focus on how long the Heat’s streak can go on.
A real test comes up Sunday with the Pacers, and Kay Adams and I talk about that. We also talk about all the crazy comebacks in the NBA Wednesday and what, if anything, we should read into the Lakers win over the Hornets.
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 2
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 32
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 17
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 11
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 6