Mar 7, 2013, 7:45 PM EST
The Miami Heat are at 16 wins in a row — one short of the season high (the Clippers got to 17, remember) and just approaching halfway to the NBA’s all-time record (33 for the 1972 Lakers), but the talk has started to focus on how long the Heat’s streak can go on.
A real test comes up Sunday with the Pacers, and Kay Adams and I talk about that. We also talk about all the crazy comebacks in the NBA Wednesday and what, if anything, we should read into the Lakers win over the Hornets.
- Report: Mavericks and Celtics in ‘substantive discussion’ about Rajon Rondo trade 0
- Report: Celtics now more willing to trade Rajon Rondo 9
- Tyson Chandler says he feels sorry for Carmelo Anthony 19
- Kevin Durant on idea stars wouldn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘That’s bulls—‘ 43
- Former Warriors coach Mark Jackson meets with Kings GM, DeMarcus Cousins after Tuesday night’s game 25
- PBT’s Tuesday Night NBA Winners/Losers: Grizzlies grind ends Warriors streak 12
- It’s official: Jabari Parker out for the season with torn ACL 22
- Grizzlies snap Warriors’ 16-game winning streak 4