Mar 7, 2013, 7:45 PM EST
The Miami Heat are at 16 wins in a row — one short of the season high (the Clippers got to 17, remember) and just approaching halfway to the NBA’s all-time record (33 for the 1972 Lakers), but the talk has started to focus on how long the Heat’s streak can go on.
A real test comes up Sunday with the Pacers, and Kay Adams and I talk about that. We also talk about all the crazy comebacks in the NBA Wednesday and what, if anything, we should read into the Lakers win over the Hornets.
- Last summer Carmelo Anthony, Kobe Bryant talked, decided it wouldn’t work together 0
- Jimmy Butler even plans to play defense in the All-Star Game 8
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 44
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 11
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 10
- Report: Magic close to firing Jacque Vaughn 17
- Three Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The All-Star Rosters need to be expanded 30
- One day after having surgery, Kobe Bryant came to see Pau Gasol 8