Mar 7, 2013, 8:00 AM EST
Lob City has been throwing alley-oops and putting on a show now for years, there have been more high-flying dunks that we can remember.
This is the best alley-oop they have ever done.
We can argue about the best dunk overall, but this tops the alley-oops for me, and the open-court throwdowns. This is just ridiculous.
I am rooting for the Clippers to draw Golden State or Houston in the first round of the playoffs — I want to be entertained with an up-and-down, fast-paced series. Which will feature more of this.
- David Stern issues statement on passing of Nelson Mandela, players take to twitter 0
- Kobe Bryant sounds close to return, will not offer specific date 2
- Knicks and Nets might not remain so mockable for long, so enjoy it while you can 9
- Derrick Rose to those doubting his return: “You can be a fool if you want to” 10
- You knew this was coming: Carmelo Anthony denies report he has decided to leave Knicks 23
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Report: Dion Waiters accused Kyrie Irving, Tristan Thompson of playing “buddy ball.” (53)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (41)
- With game in balance, Jason Kidd tells player to “hit me,” spills drink, gets psuedo timeout to draw up play (40)