Mar 6, 2013, 1:03 PM EST
That is a money shot.
It’s always fun to see a fan drain a halfcourt shot — but that $20,000 means a lot more to Heath Kufahl than it would to just about anybody else in the building that night. From the Oklahoman.
Heath’s wife, Jenni, was diagnosed with Stage 3 colon cancer in October of 2012. The money will be used for mounting medical bills.
We wish Heath and his wife the best and hope the money helps. It was fun watching him win it.
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 0
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 0
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 26
- PBT Extra: Jabari Parker’s injury, what does it mean for Bucks, Rookie of Year race? 2
- Reports: Celtics agree to trade Rajon Rondo to Dallas Mavericks 35
- Andrew Bogut undergoes PRP therapy on knee, out indefinitely 9
- Report: Mavericks trading for Rajon Rondo could happen ‘sooner rather than later’ 10
- Carmelo Anthony introduces his latest signature shoe, the Jordan Melo M11 9