Mar 6, 2013, 1:03 PM EDT
That is a money shot.
It’s always fun to see a fan drain a halfcourt shot — but that $20,000 means a lot more to Heath Kufahl than it would to just about anybody else in the building that night. From the Oklahoman.
Heath’s wife, Jenni, was diagnosed with Stage 3 colon cancer in October of 2012. The money will be used for mounting medical bills.
We wish Heath and his wife the best and hope the money helps. It was fun watching him win it.
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 3
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 18
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 14
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 16
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 15
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 36
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 24
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 7