Mar 6, 2013, 5:51 PM EDT
You probably don’t remember Aaron Carter, who was the Justin Bieber of a former generation, a pop-star pre-teen heart-throb. I had to Google him, to be honest.
But I kind of did remember his 2001 single “How I Beat Shaq” about how the skinny white kid beat Shaquille O’Neal in a game of one-on-one (that video is below, if you’re feeling masochistic). Today Tru.TV posted this video of Shaq’s revenge. I think Shaq’s revenge is we still know who he is, but whatever works for the big guy. It is his birthday.
Hat tip to The Big Lead for finding the video.
- Report: Chicago Bulls give Jimmy Butler max qualifying offer 17
- Report: Dwyane Wade will not opt-in with Heat, to become free agent (as expected) 25
- Report: Knicks front runner to land Arron Afflalo (and Greg Monroe, too) 27
- Report: Luol Deng surprises Miami, opts in for 2015-16 season 30
- Report: Sense around league is Kevin Love will re-sign with Cavaliers 31
- Report: As deadline nears, signs still point to Dwyane Wade opting out, becoming free agent 40
- Report: Dallas most likely team to lure DeAndre Jordan from Clippers, Chandler Parsons already recruiting 24
- Report: Lakers would still trade D’Angelo Russell for DeMarcus Cousins straight up. Kings wouldn’t. 30