Mar 6, 2013, 5:51 PM EDT
You probably don’t remember Aaron Carter, who was the Justin Bieber of a former generation, a pop-star pre-teen heart-throb. I had to Google him, to be honest.
But I kind of did remember his 2001 single “How I Beat Shaq” about how the skinny white kid beat Shaquille O’Neal in a game of one-on-one (that video is below, if you’re feeling masochistic). Today Tru.TV posted this video of Shaq’s revenge. I think Shaq’s revenge is we still know who he is, but whatever works for the big guy. It is his birthday.
Hat tip to The Big Lead for finding the video.
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 4
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 2
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 48
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10