Mar 6, 2013, 5:51 PM EDT
You probably don’t remember Aaron Carter, who was the Justin Bieber of a former generation, a pop-star pre-teen heart-throb. I had to Google him, to be honest.
But I kind of did remember his 2001 single “How I Beat Shaq” about how the skinny white kid beat Shaquille O’Neal in a game of one-on-one (that video is below, if you’re feeling masochistic). Today Tru.TV posted this video of Shaq’s revenge. I think Shaq’s revenge is we still know who he is, but whatever works for the big guy. It is his birthday.
Hat tip to The Big Lead for finding the video.
- LeBron James strips on stage, throws clothes into crowd (video) 0
- Is DeMarcus Cousins the big man Team USA can lean on? 7
- Lakers make it official — finally — and hire Byron Scott as head coach 13
- Derrick Rose: “I’ve become a smarter player, but I’m mad it took me seven years to learn it.” 26
- Shelly Sterling beats Donald Sterling in court, clears sale of Clippers to Steve Ballmer 67
- Report: Timberwolves have talked to Sixers about Thaddeus Young as Kevin Love replacement 26
- All eyes on Derrick Rose as USA Basketball mini-camp begins 23
- Klay Thompson doesn’t anticipate being traded, says he expects to play with Warriors next season 10