Mar 6, 2013, 5:51 PM EST
You probably don’t remember Aaron Carter, who was the Justin Bieber of a former generation, a pop-star pre-teen heart-throb. I had to Google him, to be honest.
But I kind of did remember his 2001 single “How I Beat Shaq” about how the skinny white kid beat Shaquille O’Neal in a game of one-on-one (that video is below, if you’re feeling masochistic). Today Tru.TV posted this video of Shaq’s revenge. I think Shaq’s revenge is we still know who he is, but whatever works for the big guy. It is his birthday.
Hat tip to The Big Lead for finding the video.
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 17
- PBT Extra: Jabari Parker’s injury, what does it mean for Bucks, Rookie of Year race? 2
- Reports: Celtics agree to trade Rajon Rondo to Dallas Mavericks 34
- Andrew Bogut undergoes PRP therapy on knee, out indefinitely 9
- Report: Mavericks trading for Rajon Rondo could happen ‘sooner rather than later’ 10
- Carmelo Anthony introduces his latest signature shoe, the Jordan Melo M11 9
- Report: Rondo “open” to re-signing in Dallas, Houston if traded there 20
- PBT’s Wednesday Night NBA Winners/Losers: You will not question if Memphis is legit again 19