Mar 6, 2013, 5:51 PM EDT
You probably don’t remember Aaron Carter, who was the Justin Bieber of a former generation, a pop-star pre-teen heart-throb. I had to Google him, to be honest.
But I kind of did remember his 2001 single “How I Beat Shaq” about how the skinny white kid beat Shaquille O’Neal in a game of one-on-one (that video is below, if you’re feeling masochistic). Today Tru.TV posted this video of Shaq’s revenge. I think Shaq’s revenge is we still know who he is, but whatever works for the big guy. It is his birthday.
Hat tip to The Big Lead for finding the video.
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: LeBron his shots despite good Celtics defense 0
- PBT Extra: For how long should J.R. Smith be suspended? 18
- Report: If Kevin Love leaves Cavaliers, Lakers are team to beat in free agency 26
- Rumor: Kevin Love out minimum of two weeks, will likely miss most or all of series vs. Bulls 39
- Monta Ellis, J.J. Barea pairing ignites Mavericks offense, gets Dallas Game 4 win over Houston 9
- Wizards blow out Raptors to complete first-round sweep 17
- Chris Paul scores 34 points, Clippers win Game 4 to even series with Spurs 6
- Cavaliers advance to second round – but but maybe lose Kevin Love and moral high ground in process 65