Mar 6, 2013, 10:42 PM EDT
Miami came in having won 15 in a row, but that doesn’t mean they were now immune to the early-season lethargy that saw them losing games they shouldn’t have. We got to see “coasting Miami” again Wednesday night against the Magic, a team that is scrappy but not very talented.
Scrappy was almost enough — Orlando fought back from 20 down to take the lead — but with the game on the line the Heat isolated for LeBron James and he got to the rim and hit the game winner with 3.2 seconds left. The Heat won 97-96. It’s good to have the best player in the game on your side.
LeBron finished with 26 points on 14 shots.
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 0
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 8
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 17
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 16
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 36
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 24