Mar 5, 2013, 12:52 PM EDT
This was from a Wizards charity game Monday night, and I have to say that while they were having fun with it Martell Webster and Garrett Temple did a good job on the national anthem. Those of us sports fans who go to a lot of events live have heard a ton of renditions of this and this was better than many (clean, and not drawn out for four minutes, which is key).
Next question: John Wall, what’s so funny?
Thanks to CSNWashington.com for the video.
- James Harden and Dwight Howard show Mavericks what they’re missing in Rockets’ Game 1 win 9
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 17
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 7
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 6
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 3
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 6
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3