Mar 5, 2013, 12:52 PM EDT
This was from a Wizards charity game Monday night, and I have to say that while they were having fun with it Martell Webster and Garrett Temple did a good job on the national anthem. Those of us sports fans who go to a lot of events live have heard a ton of renditions of this and this was better than many (clean, and not drawn out for four minutes, which is key).
Next question: John Wall, what’s so funny?
Thanks to CSNWashington.com for the video.
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 8
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 11
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 45
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 31
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 40
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11