Mar 5, 2013, 2:41 PM EDT
If the Miami Heat do something like this, we all just kind of expect it.
Blazers coach Terry Stotts was less than amused, Batum told Ben Golliver of BlazersEdge.com.
“He’s like, you’re lucky on this one,” Batum said of Stotts’ message to him after the toss. “[It] better [have] worked. Next time I kill you.”
- NBA players’ union head believes new labor deal can be reached without a work stoppage 6
- Kendrick Perkins says you’re blowing the LeBron James/Kevin Love thing way out of proportion 17
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 25
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 43
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 22
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 39
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 29