Mar 5, 2013, 2:41 PM EDT
If the Miami Heat do something like this, we all just kind of expect it.
Blazers coach Terry Stotts was less than amused, Batum told Ben Golliver of BlazersEdge.com.
“He’s like, you’re lucky on this one,” Batum said of Stotts’ message to him after the toss. “[It] better [have] worked. Next time I kill you.”
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Dallas Mavericks 0
- LeBron James: “(The Bulls) are a team that’s much better than us right now just off chemistry” 33
- Has Kobe Bryant cost the Lakers Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony, Paul George and others? 71
- Five favorites to win NBA 2014-15 MVP 18
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: San Antonio Spurs 7
- NBA’s 44-minute game clocks in at under 2 hours, players barely notice (VIDEO) 3
- Nets coach Hollins on 44-minute game: ‘The change will be for the guys who don’t start’ 11
- Spurs’ Gregg Popovich fires back at Suns owner’s apology: ‘I’m just surprised he didn’t do it in a chicken suit’ 8