Mar 5, 2013, 2:41 PM EDT
If the Miami Heat do something like this, we all just kind of expect it.
Blazers coach Terry Stotts was less than amused, Batum told Ben Golliver of BlazersEdge.com.
“He’s like, you’re lucky on this one,” Batum said of Stotts’ message to him after the toss. “[It] better [have] worked. Next time I kill you.”
- Josh McRoberts fined $20,000 for forearm foul to LeBron’s throat 43
- Oscar Robertson says if he were Carmelo Anthony “I would leave today” 47
- Larry Bird, through Pacers general manager, says Frank Vogel’s job is safe 10
- Can LaMarcus Aldridge break the all-time single-playoff scoring record? 26
- Thursday NBA playoff previews: Which Indiana team shows up? 11