Mar 5, 2013, 2:41 PM EST
If the Miami Heat do something like this, we all just kind of expect it.
Blazers coach Terry Stotts was less than amused, Batum told Ben Golliver of BlazersEdge.com.
“He’s like, you’re lucky on this one,” Batum said of Stotts’ message to him after the toss. “[It] better [have] worked. Next time I kill you.”
- Wednesday night NBA grades: Amar’e Stoudemire played well? Yes. Yes he did. 2
- Report: D.J. Augustin reaches deal with Chicago Bulls 2
- PBT Extra: Talking Pacers win over Heat; Aldridge vs. Howard showdown 10
- Kidd says he is reading Frank’s “reports” as details of Nets coaching mess come public 13
- The Extra Pass: The league’s leading lineups; plus Tuesday’s recaps 9