Mar 5, 2013, 2:41 PM EST
If the Miami Heat do something like this, we all just kind of expect it.
Blazers coach Terry Stotts was less than amused, Batum told Ben Golliver of BlazersEdge.com.
“He’s like, you’re lucky on this one,” Batum said of Stotts’ message to him after the toss. “[It] better [have] worked. Next time I kill you.”
- Kobe Bryant says Gary Payton, Kevin Garnett among best trash talkers he’s faced 4
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 8
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 9
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20