Mar 5, 2013, 8:55 AM EDT
Monta Ellis was putting on a show for part of Monday night, leading his Bucks to a win over the Jazz (he got a little help in the overtime with eight points by J.J. Redick), but this was the best highlight of the group.
Ellis remains a very entertaining player to watch. Not efficient. Not a guy I really like paired with the inefficient Brandon Jennings. But there are nights they click together and plenty of nights where Ellis just makes plays hard and puts on a show. This was one of them.
And that was a heck of a layup, spinning past Enes Kanter.
- PBT Extra: Did Chicago make the right move in firing Thibodeau? 19
- Bulls front office on Tom Thibodeau firing: “We probably wouldn’t be sitting here if we won a championship” 11
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 62
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 67
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 23
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 42
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 7
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 8