Mar 5, 2013, 8:55 AM EDT
Monta Ellis was putting on a show for part of Monday night, leading his Bucks to a win over the Jazz (he got a little help in the overtime with eight points by J.J. Redick), but this was the best highlight of the group.
Ellis remains a very entertaining player to watch. Not efficient. Not a guy I really like paired with the inefficient Brandon Jennings. But there are nights they click together and plenty of nights where Ellis just makes plays hard and puts on a show. This was one of them.
And that was a heck of a layup, spinning past Enes Kanter.
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 16
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 6
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32