Mar 5, 2013, 8:55 AM EST
Monta Ellis was putting on a show for part of Monday night, leading his Bucks to a win over the Jazz (he got a little help in the overtime with eight points by J.J. Redick), but this was the best highlight of the group.
Ellis remains a very entertaining player to watch. Not efficient. Not a guy I really like paired with the inefficient Brandon Jennings. But there are nights they click together and plenty of nights where Ellis just makes plays hard and puts on a show. This was one of them.
And that was a heck of a layup, spinning past Enes Kanter.
- Report: Knicks have ‘zero intention’ of trading Carmelo Anthony 1
- PBT Podcast for Dec. 7: Kobe’s back and for the Lakers that means…. 0
- Kobe Bryant returning Sunday against Raptors 18
- Report: Rockets stepping up efforts to move Omer Asik 11
- Rumor: Carmelo Anthony recruiting Rajon Rondo to come to New York in 2015 18
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (43)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (40)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (38)