Mar 5, 2013, 8:55 AM EST
Monta Ellis was putting on a show for part of Monday night, leading his Bucks to a win over the Jazz (he got a little help in the overtime with eight points by J.J. Redick), but this was the best highlight of the group.
Ellis remains a very entertaining player to watch. Not efficient. Not a guy I really like paired with the inefficient Brandon Jennings. But there are nights they click together and plenty of nights where Ellis just makes plays hard and puts on a show. This was one of them.
And that was a heck of a layup, spinning past Enes Kanter.
- Spurs get a little revenge, along with season’s signature win in takedown of Heat 0
- Suns’ rookie Alex Len takes to court with #prayforukraine on shoes 16
- Paul George wants LeBron James to be his mentor 39
- Report: Joakim Noah recruiting Carmelo Anthony to Chicago Bulls 41
- The Extra Pass: Four teams for three spots in West playoff race 7