Mar 5, 2013, 8:55 AM EDT
Monta Ellis was putting on a show for part of Monday night, leading his Bucks to a win over the Jazz (he got a little help in the overtime with eight points by J.J. Redick), but this was the best highlight of the group.
Ellis remains a very entertaining player to watch. Not efficient. Not a guy I really like paired with the inefficient Brandon Jennings. But there are nights they click together and plenty of nights where Ellis just makes plays hard and puts on a show. This was one of them.
And that was a heck of a layup, spinning past Enes Kanter.
- Paul George tweets: “I’ll be ok and be back better than ever” 0
- Paul George leaves USA Basketball Showcase with severe lower leg injury, remainder of scrimmage canceled 74
- Rumor: Corey Brewer to Cleveland now part of Kevin Love trade talk 24
- Tony Parker signs (another) contract extension with Spurs 10
- Bulls owner issues statement refuting rift between Bulls front office, Derrick Rose 23
- If traded before World Cup starts could Kevin Love still play for USA? Colangelo said it’s possible. 2
- Anthony Davis steps into spotlight, is Team USA’s lynchpin 18
- Referee Violet Palmer comes out publicly as gay 49