Mar 4, 2013, 2:06 PM EDT
The Wizards still need a lot more from John Wall — they need him to be aggressive, especially late in games like he was Sunday. They need him to have a jumper that is a threat (this season he is shooting 32 percent from 16 feet out to the arc and 8.3 percent from three), something else he flashed Sunday late in the game.
Because if he can add those things to that stuff from the video… that is what people were hoping to see when he went No. 1.
- 67RIEFNS: Warriors starters with Draymond Green 0
- Report: Kobe Bryant viewed Dwight Howard leaving Lakers in free agency as ‘a positive’ 20
- Report: Cavaliers have had ‘zero discussion’ on contract extension with Tristan Thompson 11
- Why I am going to miss Steve Nash 26
- Victor Oladipo out indefinitely after taking elbow in practice, suffering facial fracture 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New Orleans Pelicans 10
- Five teams poised to make a big leap forward this season 5
- Steve Nash to miss entire 2014-15 season with ongoing back injuries 70