Mar 4, 2013, 2:06 PM EDT
The Wizards still need a lot more from John Wall — they need him to be aggressive, especially late in games like he was Sunday. They need him to have a jumper that is a threat (this season he is shooting 32 percent from 16 feet out to the arc and 8.3 percent from three), something else he flashed Sunday late in the game.
Because if he can add those things to that stuff from the video… that is what people were hoping to see when he went No. 1.
- Spurs would like to remind you they are very good, crush Grizzlies in Game 1 0
- LeBron takes offense to something that Pacers’ head coach Vogel didn’t actually say 28
- Thunder GM says team won’t amnesty Kendrick Perkins 23
- Western Conference Finals preview: Grizzlies vs. Spurs 8
- Pacers advance to the Eastern Conference Finals with Game 6 win over Knicks 50
- Knicks predictably drop Game 4 to Pacers, fall behind 3-1 (93)
- Kobe Bryant responds to Michael Jordan comparison from Phil Jackson (79)
- LeBron James shrugs off claims he’s a flopper (64)
- Seattle group releases statement; forced to wait, hope for expansion (63)
- Bradley Beal said he’d lose respect for a teammate who acted like Derrick Rose (63)
- Play Video: Grizzlies ready for 'running' Spurs
- Play Video: Durant won't 'compromise himself' like other stars
- Play Video: Knicks avoid elimination
- Play Video: Heat finish off Bulls, James 'has no energy left'
- Play Video: Health woes make Heat vulnerable
- Play Video: Good news for Sacramento, Kings stay