Mar 4, 2013, 2:06 PM EDT
The Wizards still need a lot more from John Wall — they need him to be aggressive, especially late in games like he was Sunday. They need him to have a jumper that is a threat (this season he is shooting 32 percent from 16 feet out to the arc and 8.3 percent from three), something else he flashed Sunday late in the game.
Because if he can add those things to that stuff from the video… that is what people were hoping to see when he went No. 1.
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 3
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 5
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 5
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3
- PBT staff playoff predictions: Lots of Golden State love from us 1