Mar 4, 2013, 2:06 PM EDT
The Wizards still need a lot more from John Wall — they need him to be aggressive, especially late in games like he was Sunday. They need him to have a jumper that is a threat (this season he is shooting 32 percent from 16 feet out to the arc and 8.3 percent from three), something else he flashed Sunday late in the game.
Because if he can add those things to that stuff from the video… that is what people were hoping to see when he went No. 1.
- Stop judging J.J. Redick by his Duke days if you haven’t already 1
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 12
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 4
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 7
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 8