Mar 4, 2013, 2:06 PM EST
The Wizards still need a lot more from John Wall — they need him to be aggressive, especially late in games like he was Sunday. They need him to have a jumper that is a threat (this season he is shooting 32 percent from 16 feet out to the arc and 8.3 percent from three), something else he flashed Sunday late in the game.
Because if he can add those things to that stuff from the video… that is what people were hoping to see when he went No. 1.
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 19
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 17
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 29
- Paul George returns to practice with Pacers, could play in couple weeks 8
- Report: LeBron James wonders why he doesn’t get more MVP consideration 41
- Would Rajon Rondo leave the Mavericks for the Lakers? 62
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: The Spurs losing rodeo road trip a bad sign 14
- PBT Extra: What is future for Derrick Rose? Bulls? 13