Mar 4, 2013, 5:14 PM EDT
With the Lakers having an off day after a win over the Hawks — and before a much tougher test with Thunder Tuesday — Kobe was asked about Sunday’s other talked about play at Staples Center where Serge Ibaka basically punched Blake Griffin in the groin. Kobe’s reaction, thanks to Mark Medina of the Los Angeles Daily News.
“I probably would have smacked him in the mouth,” Bryant said after practice Monday at the Lakers’ facility in El Segundo.
Griffin can take care of himself. Except he didn’t in this case because he was on the ground in pain after he got punched in… his private dunk contest, let’s say. That is where Kobe went Dalton.
“I would’ve dealt with the pain afterwards,” Bryant said.
Because pain don’t hurt.
We’re all still waiting to found out what the suspension (what it should be) or fine Ibaka faces is.
- Bugs Bunny teases the Jordan XXX in interview with Ahmad Rashad (VIDEO) 1
- Report: LeBron James calls the plays, Cavaliers coach David Blatt repeats them to team 50
- Kevin Durant says he’d ‘love to’ stay with Thunder his entire career, wants his jersey retired in OKC 15
- Anthony Davis says James Harden should be MVP 20
- Stop judging J.J. Redick by his Duke days if you haven’t already 7
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 12
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13