Mar 4, 2013, 5:14 PM EDT
With the Lakers having an off day after a win over the Hawks — and before a much tougher test with Thunder Tuesday — Kobe was asked about Sunday’s other talked about play at Staples Center where Serge Ibaka basically punched Blake Griffin in the groin. Kobe’s reaction, thanks to Mark Medina of the Los Angeles Daily News.
“I probably would have smacked him in the mouth,” Bryant said after practice Monday at the Lakers’ facility in El Segundo.
Griffin can take care of himself. Except he didn’t in this case because he was on the ground in pain after he got punched in… his private dunk contest, let’s say. That is where Kobe went Dalton.
“I would’ve dealt with the pain afterwards,” Bryant said.
Because pain don’t hurt.
We’re all still waiting to found out what the suspension (what it should be) or fine Ibaka faces is.
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 0
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 6
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7
- PBT Extra: No Rajon Rondo, no Chandler Parsons, Dallas is in trouble vs. Houston 6
- Stephen Curry drops 40, leads 20-point comeback as Warriors beat Pelicans in OT, take 3-0 series lead 10