Mar 4, 2013, 5:14 PM EDT
With the Lakers having an off day after a win over the Hawks — and before a much tougher test with Thunder Tuesday — Kobe was asked about Sunday’s other talked about play at Staples Center where Serge Ibaka basically punched Blake Griffin in the groin. Kobe’s reaction, thanks to Mark Medina of the Los Angeles Daily News.
“I probably would have smacked him in the mouth,” Bryant said after practice Monday at the Lakers’ facility in El Segundo.
Griffin can take care of himself. Except he didn’t in this case because he was on the ground in pain after he got punched in… his private dunk contest, let’s say. That is where Kobe went Dalton.
“I would’ve dealt with the pain afterwards,” Bryant said.
Because pain don’t hurt.
We’re all still waiting to found out what the suspension (what it should be) or fine Ibaka faces is.
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 1
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 35
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 15
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 5
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 38