Mar 4, 2013, 5:14 PM EDT
With the Lakers having an off day after a win over the Hawks — and before a much tougher test with Thunder Tuesday — Kobe was asked about Sunday’s other talked about play at Staples Center where Serge Ibaka basically punched Blake Griffin in the groin. Kobe’s reaction, thanks to Mark Medina of the Los Angeles Daily News.
“I probably would have smacked him in the mouth,” Bryant said after practice Monday at the Lakers’ facility in El Segundo.
Griffin can take care of himself. Except he didn’t in this case because he was on the ground in pain after he got punched in… his private dunk contest, let’s say. That is where Kobe went Dalton.
“I would’ve dealt with the pain afterwards,” Bryant said.
Because pain don’t hurt.
We’re all still waiting to found out what the suspension (what it should be) or fine Ibaka faces is.
- Report: NBA considering week-long break for All-Star Game next year 0
- Report: Knicks made (ridiculous) offer to trade for Kevin Love 31
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 24
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 41
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 31
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 16
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 58
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 61