Mar 4, 2013, 5:14 PM EDT
With the Lakers having an off day after a win over the Hawks — and before a much tougher test with Thunder Tuesday — Kobe was asked about Sunday’s other talked about play at Staples Center where Serge Ibaka basically punched Blake Griffin in the groin. Kobe’s reaction, thanks to Mark Medina of the Los Angeles Daily News.
“I probably would have smacked him in the mouth,” Bryant said after practice Monday at the Lakers’ facility in El Segundo.
Griffin can take care of himself. Except he didn’t in this case because he was on the ground in pain after he got punched in… his private dunk contest, let’s say. That is where Kobe went Dalton.
“I would’ve dealt with the pain afterwards,” Bryant said.
Because pain don’t hurt.
We’re all still waiting to found out what the suspension (what it should be) or fine Ibaka faces is.
- Wednesday NBA grades: Brooklyn is all about The Truth 0
- Truth too much for Heat, Brooklyn knocks off Miami 12
- PBT Extra: Talking Andrew Bynum’s arrival, Trail Blazers’ stumble 0
- Report: Kobe Bryant has “no interest” in playing for Mike D’Antoni next season 38
- Kobe expects to be old self again next season, expects Lakers’ front office to fix team fast 31