Mar 4, 2013, 8:42 AM EST
This shot was made out top.
The Lakers were down 1 with time running down in the game and Kobe Bryant was working the pick-and-roll with Dwight Howard. Off the switch on that Kobe got Al Horford on him and Kobe knew he had them. Horford can’t stop Kobe off the dribble — the Hawks big man is a good defender in space for a big, this switch can work most of the time, but not against Kobe when he’s playing like he’s in a time machine. Kobe backs up when he sees he switch and isolates on Horford.
Kobe blows by Horford, the help from Josh Smith is late and Kobe does a great job absorbing the contact and hitting the shot. Vintage Kobe. And with that, the Lakers are .500.
- Nuggets Danilo Gallinari has meniscus tear in right knee, out three weeks after surgery 2
- Rajon Rondo was very Rondoesque in debut with Mavericks (VIDEO) 16
- Report: Kings discussing trade for Deron Williams with Nets 12
- Report: Multiple teams contacting Suns trying to trade for Goran Dragic 10
- Clippers rip officials after being called for seven technical fouls in loss to Nuggets 18
- Jeremy Lin after Kobe misses at the buzzer: ‘I like game-winners too’ 59
- Damian Lillard drops career high 43, leads Blazers to 3OT win over Spurs (VIDEO) 8
- Kendrick Perkins: Rajon Rondo wanted out of Boston 8