Mar 4, 2013, 1:39 AM EDT
More than at the rim, when Smith was trailing and Kobe was dunking, Smith learned the lesson out hight when Kobe blew by him. Then Kobe elevated to throw down and there was nothing Smith could do about it but look bad.
Smith had his chance at revenge but fumbled the ball out of bounds on a play to win the game (to be fair, Devin Harris didn’t throw a good pass and by the time he got it there Smith had to rush because Dwight Howard was closing in for the block). At the end of the game, Kobe was the guys making plays and scoring of Smith. He was playing like it was the 1990s again.
- Justin Bieber and Kevin Durant share brunch (photo) 5
- Clippers CEO: If Sterling remains owner then Doc Rivers, players, sponsors all ready to bolt 42
- Report: Cavaliers trying to acquire other players to put in Kevin Love trade 53
- Report: Bulls making push to trade for Kevin Love 70
- Seven standout players from Las Vegas Summer League 10
- Maverick Carter: LeBron James and Dwyane Wade still speak nearly daily 37
- Red hot Ray McCallum leads Sacramento Kings to Summer League title with 77-68 win against Houston 3
- Lakers great Michael Cooper diagnosed with cancer 16