Mar 4, 2013, 12:20 PM EST
Another day, another Harlem Shake video from the NBA….
Today it’s the Denver Nuggets, and if you’re going to put a Nugget in front of this dance it has to be JaVale McGee. In a Predator mask. After that, does anything seem quite as crazy? Compare these to the Heat, Raptors, and Inside the NBA versions and pick your own favorite.
- Report: Knicks, Raptors talking Kyle Lowry trade 7
- Tom Thibodeau to the Knicks? Well… 2
- Deserving or not Kobe Bryant, Dwyane Wade among All-Star starters in early voting returns 13
- The Extra Pass: Bucks are bad, and that’s good; plus Wednesday’s recaps 7
- Wednesday night NBA grades: Amar’e Stoudemire played well? Yes. Yes he did. 12
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (62)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (55)
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat (49)
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players (47)
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions (39)