Mar 4, 2013, 12:20 PM EDT
Another day, another Harlem Shake video from the NBA….
Today it’s the Denver Nuggets, and if you’re going to put a Nugget in front of this dance it has to be JaVale McGee. In a Predator mask. After that, does anything seem quite as crazy? Compare these to the Heat, Raptors, and Inside the NBA versions and pick your own favorite.
- Anthony Davis steps into spotlight, is Team USA’s lynchpin 14
- Referee Violet Palmer comes out publicly as gay 31
- Report: Cavaliers last team standing in Kevin Love trade talks 85
- Pat Riley says he didn’t think LeBron was leaving, Heat can turn around quickly 55
- Coach K on Rose: “Derrick’s played great, not good, and hasn’t held anything back” 30
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 43
- Report: Sixers fighting against immediate changes to NBA Draft Lottery system 59
- Team USA going small ball, but how many bigs do they keep on the bench? 4