Mar 4, 2013, 12:20 PM EDT
Another day, another Harlem Shake video from the NBA….
Today it’s the Denver Nuggets, and if you’re going to put a Nugget in front of this dance it has to be JaVale McGee. In a Predator mask. After that, does anything seem quite as crazy? Compare these to the Heat, Raptors, and Inside the NBA versions and pick your own favorite.
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 23
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 39
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 29
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 15
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 58
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 61
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 91
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12