JaVale McGee fronts Nuggets Harlem Shake video (in Predator mask)

Mar 4, 2013, 12:20 PM EDT

Another day, another Harlem Shake video from the NBA….

Today it’s the Denver Nuggets, and if you’re going to put a Nugget in front of this dance it has to be JaVale McGee. In a Predator mask. After that, does anything seem quite as crazy? Compare these to the  HeatRaptors, and Inside the NBA versions and pick your own favorite.

Thanks to SLAM for finding this.

1. reesesteel23 - Mar 4, 2013 at 12:34 PM

Weak

• money2long - Mar 4, 2013 at 7:02 PM

can’t knock. they wanted to join the party, plus it’s just good to see tight knit groups do things like this.

2. eugenesaxe - Mar 4, 2013 at 12:43 PM

If he cared as much about improving his game as he does being a fool, he’d be a beast.

3. wagons716 - Mar 4, 2013 at 1:08 PM

I’m not really into these videos but the Heat killed it!

4. bowwserr - Mar 4, 2013 at 1:20 PM

Am I the only man that really really wants to see Pop and the Spurs do this ridiculous dance? I know it’s a fool’s dream, but man would that be hilarious….

5. 00maltliquor - Mar 4, 2013 at 1:24 PM

I may well be alone in this, but…I like these videos. A lot. Super funny to me, I love the pull-off Preditor mask (the original Preditor movie is like one of my all time favs).

I would love to see the other 27 NBA teams do one and see who’s the most creative/funny.

Out the 3 plus the Inside the NBA crew, I’mma have to say the Heat did it best, easily.

• nbascreed - Mar 4, 2013 at 6:43 PM

100% agree. I think there a lot of people who want to try and seem “ahead of the curve” in saying how lame these are, but the whole thing as a meme isn’t even a month old. I’ve always subscribed to the ethos that you like what you like, don’t worry about everyone else.

That said the Heat’s video still takes the cake. I’m putting this Denver one 2nd with the Raptors 3rd by default. The whole Dwayne Casey talking thing screwed it up.

ktgotgame.com

6. volcom2143 - Mar 4, 2013 at 1:46 PM

Just stop already .

Will LeBron get booed Christmas Day in Miami?
Top 10 NBA Player Searches